HIFI Bars

I wonder if what the legal stance would be if you made SW recipes from the mags and froze them in portions and sold them at group??

i remember a few years ago they were planning on doing freshly prepared meals for home delivery and they trialed it in a few places, but i don't think it took off.

not sure why they don't do their own range. it's not like a hi-fi bar is a freshly prepared meal, so it can't be about ethics!

I've often wondered why SW haven't gone down the meals route like WW but it's likely to be a lot cheaper for them to just recommend other company's products. Product launches are also horrendously expensive and they might decide that limiting their range protects their profits.

I love watching woman fight over my goods:eek:

Shrimpy I'm so tempted to mention that we have literally dozens of minty ones at our group. Bit I won't;)

Gail you've got a cruel streak that I never knew you had. I like it!

Banana dancing absolutely rocks!

love it!
Steve

Awwwwww, not even for :banana dancer: will you give up those HiFis? Clearly you are a hard man to impress, do I need to bring out the big guns?

The mind boggles!

Can you actually have a fibre overdose?

Tell you what, - and you've got loads of witnesses - reach target and I'll send you some as a reward. Carrot & stick principle works every time:cool:

OOOOoh. Lucky you Shrimpy. I'll send you some too when you reach target !

Gail x

I am a sucker for the Kelloggs Fibre dark chocolate and nut bars. Not the cheapest and you can have one as a HEX B , but SO worth it for a treat and indulgent feel. :)

Yey!!!! TARGET here I COME!!!

Aboard the motivation train!
train.gif

Just noticed Shrimpy - over 34% of your bodyweight lost - that is amazing - when you think of 1/3 lost!

Top notch!

Back