Hifi Bars

I've not even considered buying hifi bars until reading this thread but now im drooling at the thought of them! Think I'll be getting some at my next meeting! What flavours do they do? I agree peanut sounds yummy, fingers crossed it's the new flavour! X

There's no doubts about Peanut being the new flavour my consultant told us all!

To quote from our group Facebook:

"News flash....... There will be a new hifi available from early march ....Peanut Heaven. Excited?"

I've not even considered buying hifi bars until reading this thread but now im drooling at the thought of them! Think I'll be getting some at my next meeting! What flavours do they do? I agree peanut sounds yummy, fingers crossed it's the new flavour! X

Me too, I was going to postpone going to group until tomorrow morning, but now i am dying to try a hifi bar and will be at group with bells on!!!

Peanut HiFi?!? That has made my evening! Better hide them from OH though! Get innnnn x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Omg got myself some chocolate and caramel hifi light bars, delicious!

Can't wait for the peanut ones!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

One thing I have really missed is nuts - cant wait for this one :D

My consultant told our group about these last night - she said she had had one as a sample and it was very sticky-treacly but very nice!! She said it will be a couple of weeks and then groups should have them so not too long to wait!! 6 syns each/HEb!! Yum yum! :)

just found out it has no chocolate layer so I wont have to wait till lent is over to try them :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Booo, I was hoping they'd have chocolate so they'd be a bit like a Snickers :( Oh well, either way I can't wait to try them!

I think I will be trying one of these crumbled, warmed slightly in the microwave & smothered in choc philly :)

tarka said:
I wonder if they are going to be a bit like a nut tracker bar?

That is what I would love...

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back