Hifi deluxe chocolate bar

auntynet

Weigh in was this morning and I couldn't wait . . . . . . to buy some of the chocolate hifi bars!!!! I haven't had any bread or ryvitas or scanbrans all day - I've just been waiting for my 10 pm cuppa so that I could have my hexb.

mmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm chocolate heaven!!!!

SNAP!!! Just had mine with my cuppa! YUMMY!!! :p

Great minds think alike. lol :D

Just wot I said to hubby! And I think these bars are defo the best so far! ;)

I just LOVE these. Yum yum yum.

Gail x

PurpleSky said:
They do feel a bit naughty and are very tasty. When i got back form class last week i used both my hex 'bs on those with a couple cups of coffee :D

I have eaten 3 in one day, they were that good ! (2 Hex's plus 6 syns !!)

Personally I would have one of them any day over the Kellogs Fibre Plus bars (which I like but are nothing special). however each to their own........

Gail x

I bought these last week but I dont think I'll be buying them again..... too hard not to eat all in one go! For me, I'm better not buying them.

Minty ones are epic too there all pretty dam nice to be honest thoguh and expensive habbit soigets them every other week and try and avoid cereal bars when they run out as i find they crash me abit to much. Though the alpen choc and fudge ones are uber nom too

Im not keen on them either tbh :/

I prefer the lemon, mint or orange ones.

Or my new fave: White Choc Oaty Bars! x

I loooooove them. They are now part of my brekkie each day. Nom nom nom :gimi:

Bought a pack of these last week from class, very yummy indeed!! Definitely purchasing another pack tonight, as well as the new edition of the SW magazine :) x

I love these, just ate 2, even though I have had my HEX's for the day, how many syns are in each one, does anyone know?

Thanks in advance

6 syns each on all plans

Back