Hifi light rhubarb and custard

spo

What do you think of them?

I love the double chocolate ones but thought I'd try these for a change. I think they're ok but prefer others

I haven't tried them yet! I really love the double chocolate too! I thought I'd prefer the rocky road but double chocolate is where it's at. The salted caramel ones are also amazing, totally worth the syns.

I love them... I'm a huge fan of rhubarb crumble (or anything with crumble on top at least!) and think they're really good :)
They're quite sweet, so if you've got a sweet tooth, they're ideal.

I really dislike them! I love rhubarb and custard but I found these far too sweet and sickly. As I spend a fortune on the rocky road,
Salted caramel and peanut ones it's probably a
Blessing in disguise lol

Totally agree about all three bars!

I've had a couple of the new ones, they are tasty but don't think they'll satisfy a chocolate craving

No they're not ideal for a chocolate craving, but the only other ones I like are the salted caramel ones, so they're a change of pace for me :)

I found them very manufactured in taste def not for me

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Think it must just be me but I find the Hi fi bars incredibly expensive and very high in syns for what they are. People buy them by the crate load at my group though:)

Very very sweet.

I prefer Alpen Lights instead - much cheaper as usually on offer somewhere

didnt like them. took me ages to get the taste out of my mouth bleugh:crazy:

Our Consultant had samples for us to try, most people in group didn't seem to like them. General consensus was that they were too sweet.

I got them last night but I was really disappointed in them, they were so sweet I have the rest away in group. I love the salted caramel though

I found them perfect for the day after a night out... my hangover food usually consists of lots of sweet things, and they were much better than a huge bag of Haribo or something! :)

Way too sweet.
I actually was nervous about rhubarb, have recently re-discovered it and actually like it but by the standards of someone who isn't overly keen on sour food, these are way too sweet and the taste of the Rhubarb is almost lost underneath the mountain of sugar/sweeteners.

And Ive just realised thanks to new magazine that mint viscounts are only 3.5 syns!!! Would rather have 1 (or 2) of them!

Back