High Heels

173cms is 5' 7" almost 8" so if you weighed 7.5st at that height you would be very underweight. Plus if you are 5' 8" or taller you need to have 4 packs a day. Am hoping to be a 12-14. I don't want to be small. I have set my goal as 12st but if I get to a size 14 before I hit my goal weight I will reconsider it.

My CDC puts me down - on her scales as 5ft7 (as she says she is 5ft5 and she comes below my eyebrows) I now I'm bigger than 5ft5 but I try and keep my height down on my ticker, so my BMI is more - so that personally motivates me - if that makes sense.
At my WI, I can't deny I'm not taller than 5ft5 - as my CDC can see I'm taller than that)

My mum's 5ft9 and my dad's 6ft4 and my sisters are 5ft9(something) and 5ft11 and all the women in my family always wear heels, and I wear flats so when I see them I feel short (compared to them)

I know about the 4 packs over 5ft8 - this sounds really naughty even if I was slightly taller, I think I would just have the 3 - as I would be so worried I would lose weight slower.

At 7.5st, technically I would be underweight (but I didn't feel underweight). At present I want to get down to 9.5st - but I was called fat by my family at 8st (so many times) and i had a 23" waist. So I have never felt slim - so when I reach 9.5st - I will see how I feel.

Everyone is different and I have to be happy with myself, when I got to 10st I couldn't date or go abroad anymore, as I was too disgusted with my body to show it to anyone.
Please don't feel, because I want to get to a particular weight/size, I think everyone larger than that size is big. I just want to get to a particular size/weight for me, something that I am comfortable with. Everyone is different:)

Well in essence it is 4 packs because if you are taller you need more nutrients and protein to prevent you from using up muscle etc etc.

I think your family have treated you horribly because they made you think you overweight when you were perfectly normal.

Having being bigger than alot of my friends, relatives and family, I know that losing weight must be done for me and me alone. I am fat but I have never despised anyone smaller than me. I wouldn't feel that just because they were smaller it would automatically mean that I was big/bigger, that shifts the attention from me to them and defies the whole logic behind it.

Thanks Sylvie, this time hopefully I will be happy around 9.5st. I only went to 7.5st for a few months as I thought my family would treat me better if I was lighter. I couldn't keep it up, as I felt tired all the time.
And now I'm over 25, I don't think I could manage to get anywhere near 8st even if I wanted too. In hindsight, I was fine at 10st and I would kill to be that weight now - but 9.5st is my ultimate goal, but I might find I am really happy around 10.5/11st.

Anyway roll on next summer

Back