High Heels

Hehe!

SulleyP, when you get to goal, we'd like a photo of you just in a thong and high heels please ;)

Speak for yourself!!! I'm not sure I ever want to see a guy where a thong and high heels!!

Can you imagine if you came home to find your husband or boyfriend in your underwear and heels?! I cringe just thinking!

I love heels....since I have put on weight I have gone up a shoe size, now im loosing it im finding my heels more comfy.

I might get my housemate to take the photo. Only for her to realise id squeezed into her thong!! Hahaha I actually think she would run off crying and come back with a stick to beat me with.

Cross dressing zorro? I never said anythign about dressing or makeup jus thte heels and thong. Ill be like a masculine zorro that wears comfotable underwear and shoes to stab people with.

If you stab someone with your heel, you will get blood on it and ruin them!!! :(

Make sure they can be cleaned? Or wear red heels???

i did stop wearing them when iw as big yes....but now i live in my heels...unless i'm shopping as they would just hurt...never understood the need to look like i'm going clubbing when i'm hitting the shops! lol
Heels rule my world about as much as CD does!!!! :)

xxx

Well as a man I am jealous of girls in heels when it comes to fight. No need to look around for bush to hide in or a wall to jump over. Just take off a heel and grab as much hair as you can.

Anyone else notice the advert at the bottom now is for high heels?

????? They just scratch, tear and gouge?

Personally I have never been in a fight so I wouldn't know. I prefer to wage war with my wit :p

I was actually on a bus once and this woman asked this group of girls to quieten down, one of them took off her shoe, with a steel heel, and swiped her with it. It actually slashed her throat. Was a lot of blood, though obviously wasn't bad enough to be really serious. She was fine. But was scary!

Joys of growing up in SE London! Ha.

My god that is horrific!!!!!! Just like today I heard a story about that woman that had bleach thrown in her face because she told some kids in a harry potter showing to be quiet.

what is it with people????? Why do people feel the need to be so violent? I hate the world we live in now! :(
x

My god that is horrific!!!!!! Just like today I heard a story about that woman that had bleach thrown in her face because she told some kids in a harry potter showing to be quiet.

I was just reading about that. It's terrible.

My husband and mother are always telling me off because I tell kids to take their feet off the seat on trains/pick up the litter they've dropped/turn the music off on their mobile on the bus. They are sure I am going to end up stabbed or something one day. But I don't want them to get away with it - where are their manners?!

Oh dear. SOunds like Guru is next to use Domestos as mouth wash. But you are right. If they were with their mothers would they be playing their mobile music so loud? If they were with their mothers would they be throwing rubbish on the floor.

It is outrageous. And seeing as Im a big guy, most of the kids tend to STFU when I tell them off for it.

But I havent tried a girl with steel heels yet.

Back