High School Musical 3 (& Harry Potter)

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
LOL...I'm not quite as excited as you hun, but my 10yr old is, so no doubt I'll be going to the pictures to see it too. I must admit, I do enjoy them and as its Disney, there is no worry about the content for my 10 yr old.

I'm abit of a kid when it comes to movies. I saw Kung Fu Panda the other week and now i really want to go watch Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, looks hilarious.

I love disney films, they make you feel young and Harry Potter is awesome xx

Is now the time to tell you I'm off to the Brighton Centre in August to see High School Musical on stage?!! :bliss: :bliss: And I saw "Angus, etc" last weekend and it was great :clap:

And yes, I for one will be watching out for HSM3 :p

Is now the time to tell you I'm off to the Brighton Centre in August to see High School Musical on stage?!! :bliss: :bliss: And I saw "Angus, etc" last weekend and it was great :clap:

No way, i so would love to see HSM on stage. It was on at the theatre where i live but when i enquired about the tickets it was already sold out :(.

I'm hoping to wath Angus etc. next week with my lil sister.

HSM3 is out on October 24th i think, cnt wait xx

Ooooh Queenie!! High School Musical on stage, Best not let my DD know until I see if it's on anywhere near us:eek::D

She lives and breaths it and has even got baby DS singing along to songs now:D:rolleyes:

All four of them know the songs - something quite bizarre about hearing my 4 year old telling me she has to go her own way :eek: :rotflmao: I think we got really good tickets as well - roll on 20th August :clap:

I cant wait for HSM3, My DD is obsessed (and me too!!) Our local hotel has a Christmas show instead of a panto, heres the write up for it, its on the 21st if December so Ive booked it for me DH and DD!!!!

High School Musical really is the new phenomena for children both young & old, Our tribute is sure to entertain you with a selection of the songs from the musicals and a succulent 3 course meal.
Bars open from 4.00pm with meal service at 5.00pm – Show to commence from approximately 6.00/6.30pm onwards
All Special dietary requirements will be catered for as long as they are pre ordered 14 days prior to the event.
No formal dress code - Sports wear, trainers or ripped jeans are not permitted – Fancy dress is welcome - Prize for the best dressed.
Book early for this sure to sell out event.

Im so excited about it!!

At DD2's leaving do, they did a couple of songs from HSM2 - 'The Start of Something New' got all the parents blubbing :cry:

Back