Hedgemags Dieting History & Diary. A New Life Ahead .......

Thank you guys X you have a good one too

A very neglected diary

Cant believe that it is so long since I wrote in my diary.

Dieting has been very hit and miss over the last couple of months. I lose some and then gain some..it's 2 steps forward and 3 back. Struggling big time.

My Life has been very upside down too recently..I am getting divorced and already have the papers through to sign..This is quite a stressful time and I have resorted to the old friend food or more commonly Chocolate..

I now have a new man in my life and although I am feeling more content I am still finding it hard to concentrate on losing weight. The diet starts off fine on a Monday and then by the tuesday its gone again...I am also seriously thinking of moving from Clacton to Peterborough as this is where my Man lives so I have to sort out the sale of my bungalow and what with the divorce is all adding to the stress. I will get sorted one day..always seems to be something cropping up to put the diet off (all excuses I know) until tomorrow.

I am now in Peterborough for 10 days for a break from everything, but the diet is going to be on hold until I get back. I am trying to destress and forget it all.

I will be popping in and out of minis as the week goes on and hoping to get some inspiration from everyone...I will get back to it soon.

Why is life so bloody complicated at times???

Hi HM, gosh you have got a lot on your shoulders at the moment. Take each day as it come that's all you can do. Don't beat yourself up over the diet 2 steps forward and 3 back is better than 5 back. Hope everything goes well for you. Vxx

Well my ten day break turned into 3 weeks..;).

Since my last post I have moved from Clacton and come to Peterborough. I have seen a solicitor and the divorce is underway. The home is yet to be put on the market but that should be soon.

I have tried to get back on the wagon this week..getting there but finding it a bit hard. I will persevere and I will get to goal one day.

The up heavel of the last few weeks hasn't helped as I am very much an emotional eater. So have turned to food moretimes than I should have.
Hopefully now that things have settled down a bit I will stay focused on the end result.

Thank you for all your kind words, it is appreciated. xx

HM

Back