Hiii .... I'm new

xMrsxCx

Just thought I would introduce myself to everyone ...

I'm going to be starting WW on Tuesday when I go to my first meeting :D I was going to start up with SW but after a few things I've read and don't like about it I decided against it, plus this def seems like it will fit better with me... so I'm hoping it works! I have about 2 stone to loose...

I have just purchased the monthly pass so I'm reading through the Esource thingy... Can anybody tell me how accurate that is on the pro points calculator?? Because I Have heard a few rumours that its not always accurate..

Thanks ... xx

Not always accurate so check the nutrition info using the calc but it's generally good. Ww will teach portion control which is something I need lol. This forum is amazing and everyone is helpful- welcome xx

Aaah good luck! WW is great :)
Portion control is my problemo too, I look at a decently pointed meal and think OMG.. I prolly would've eaten 3x that :p

I double check everything with a calculator - even a ready meal the other day was slightly out!

Hi, im new here too, good luck with your weight loss! :)

The very best of luck, its a brilliant plan and it works! Stick to your points, use your weeklies and get the exercise in and I guarantee you will lose :)

Good luck! Hope everything is going to go well for you.
Everyone is really nice on here and very helpful!

:)

all the best, track EVERYTHING and you shouldn't go wrong! x

Back