Hiii

Yessss more the merrier :-D You going to do weight watchers too?! It's really good!!! We can all help each other and if we crave then we can stop each other from eating haha!!! I am actually starving at the minute but I am waiting til I get home...i have 18 points a day and I have had 5 and half but I want to have popcorn when I go to the cinema tonight....I think a medium sized popcorn is about 6-7 points...sooo :) Saving myself for them haha :p I still cant upload a pic!! How did you put your pic at the bottom of your posts?! Is it in your signiture?! x

yeh im gonna do weight watchers too :D im not gonna go to the meetings at first bcos for some reason i lose more when i dont go :| doesnt make sense i know loool

Okay i've got 21 points!! Thats a lot :D i think haha.
Anyhow, today i've eaten
A chicken salad sandwich and a kitkat for dinner. I had a cup of tea after dinner. I've just had for my tea, a ham and lettuce and mayo sandwich with some S&V walkers crisps.
I dont know how many points things are haha. Oooo and i've had 4 glasses of water today :) x

Water is good cos it fills you up!! Whenever I'm hungry but dont wanna eat I drink water!!! walkers crists are 3 points I think? If you give me how many calories is in something and saturated fat then I can tell you how many points it is!!

I'm going pizza express tonight :-( SOOO many points....So I am trying to be really really good today to make up for it....

I worked it out baboshka...a small sweet popcorn is 5 points and medium is 7!
x

If anyone wants to add me on facebook...search katie louise joynes and in my pic im laughing like a loon :p Haha...just make sure you say you found me on minimins!! lol..x

Back