hiii!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nero_the_cat, 23 September 2010 Social URL.

1. nero_the_cat

nero_the_cat Member

Hey, my names Bree and iv beenstruggling with my weightall my life., im 19 5ft 5 ad weigh 14stone! this time last year i weighd about 11.5 so definatly need to cut back slightly! i'd always been bigger at school and during my teenage years stuck at around 12.4 when me and myex split up last july (2009) i lost about a stone in weight as i stopped eating and got out alot more but sine then its slowlycrept up to the weight i now am! so here i am :) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    You have come to the right place. Everyone here has gone through what you have gone through to a greater or lesser extent. Everyone is very supportive so welcome and join in with questions to ask and advice to offer - I'm sure like most of us you have a few of both.

4. nero_the_cat

nero_the_cat Member

i'm really just trying to figure out the best way to do it really, i'm a carer so my job means im working out alot anyway but means i have to eat and drink stuff tha gives me energy otherwise i will pass out :(

5. nero_the_cat

nero_the_cat Member

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Are you looking for a diet where you can go to a weekly class or something like counting calories yourself?

Irene xx

7. nero_the_cat

nero_the_cat Member

probably just counting calories i'm not in the financial state for an expensive class or diet!" only problem with calorie counting is sticking to it :/

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Make sure you have a good calorie guide and write everything down and keep track on the number of calories you have.

Irene xx

9. Beasty

Beasty Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st1lb(45.55%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating/calorie counting and exercise.
    Hello and welcome to the forum :) Good luck with your weight loss journey, you'll find a lot of support here :D

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Following something like WW or SW doesnt have to involve expensive classes. You can buy the basics and do it yourself from home :) LOADS of people on here do x

11. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Hi and welcome..if you just want to calorie count then i recommend my fitness pal.it tells you how many calories you should allow yourself based on your height and weight.theres some nifty calculators there to help and you can look food up to help with your eating.

you could join a slimming group and just go for the first session to get the information and then do it yourself at home. its also good to get something where you can see your weight going down, like a graph or something visual...they have things on my fittness or maybe you could do your own weigh in chart

good luck :D

12. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Welcome to the forum Bree and good luck with your weight loss.

13. nero_the_cat

nero_the_cat Member

thanks everyone, me and a friend were thinking of going to weightwatchers but we live in the middle of nowhere so quite hard to get to included with the cost of going. if i have the money i may start it up online, im also going to start a diary on here :) xx

14. hastalavegan

hastalavegan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey, welcome to Minis!

I can only really recommend SW because it's what I'm doing at the moment. But, with all the free foods available there are plenty of options of things to eat at work that will be filling, satisfying and give you that energy boost you need! You don't have to join a class to get started, ebay sell the welcome pack and there are plenty of us in the SW section that can guide you if you feel a bit lost (I know I did to begin with!).

Whatever you choose I wish you all the best for it. There is plenty of support and motivation on this board, it's the best place to be! I look forward to seeing you around :)

15. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    Hi and :welcome: to the forums
    Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
    Sharkbait1983 x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.