hiii!

Hey, my names Bree and iv beenstruggling with my weightall my life., im 19 5ft 5 ad weigh 14stone! this time last year i weighd about 11.5 so definatly need to cut back slightly! i'd always been bigger at school and during my teenage years stuck at around 12.4 when me and myex split up last july (2009) i lost about a stone in weight as i stopped eating and got out alot more but sine then its slowlycrept up to the weight i now am! so here i am :) xxx

You have come to the right place. Everyone here has gone through what you have gone through to a greater or lesser extent. Everyone is very supportive so welcome and join in with questions to ask and advice to offer - I'm sure like most of us you have a few of both.

i'm really just trying to figure out the best way to do it really, i'm a carer so my job means im working out alot anyway but means i have to eat and drink stuff tha gives me energy otherwise i will pass out :(

probably just counting calories i'm not in the financial state for an expensive class or diet!" only problem with calorie counting is sticking to it :/

Following something like WW or SW doesnt have to involve expensive classes. You can buy the basics and do it yourself from home :) LOADS of people on here do x

Hi and welcome..if you just want to calorie count then i recommend my fitness pal.it tells you how many calories you should allow yourself based on your height and weight.theres some nifty calculators there to help and you can look food up to help with your eating.

you could join a slimming group and just go for the first session to get the information and then do it yourself at home. its also good to get something where you can see your weight going down, like a graph or something visual...they have things on my fittness or maybe you could do your own weigh in chart

good luck :D

Welcome to the forum Bree and good luck with your weight loss.

thanks everyone, me and a friend were thinking of going to weightwatchers but we live in the middle of nowhere so quite hard to get to included with the cost of going. if i have the money i may start it up online, im also going to start a diary on here :) xx

Hey, welcome to Minis!

I can only really recommend SW because it's what I'm doing at the moment. But, with all the free foods available there are plenty of options of things to eat at work that will be filling, satisfying and give you that energy boost you need! You don't have to join a class to get started, ebay sell the welcome pack and there are plenty of us in the SW section that can guide you if you feel a bit lost (I know I did to begin with!).

Whatever you choose I wish you all the best for it. There is plenty of support and motivation on this board, it's the best place to be! I look forward to seeing you around :)

Hi and :welcome: to the forums
Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Back