hip pain...... oh no !!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by sukie sue, 30 May 2010 Social URL.

1. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    oh what a pain in the jacksie ladies, well the hips anyway :)
    woke at 5.45 am with terrible right hip pain , turned onto left side and put my long pillow between my legs again and the pain was terrible , couldnt get comfortable and my right hip was sooo painfull , got up and had some paracetamol which i hate taking while pregnant but it was so sore . anyway after 30 mins or so i managed to lie back down with less pain and fall asleep for a couple of hours .know it must be weight related along with the relaxin
    im so upset with myself , and im so dissapointed as ive felt incredibly tired lately and only worked out about once a week , im really going to have to get a grip on myself and work out more , i know im tired but i do feel better when i excersize.
    anyway sorry to ramble ladies bu i just had to share ,im gutted ive let myself go and caused this myself !! grrrrr:mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Poor u know how u feel. I've had pain since having my last baby 18mths ago & the drs etc just fobbed me off. I went 2 the chiro yest & my pelvis is unaligned so getting treatment now.

I'm 20wks & feel totally drained & keep being sick 2.

I hope ur hip feels better soon & that ur ok. X

4. sukie sue

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    ah big bear bless ya , let me know how youre treatment goes. feeling somewhat better today , made sure my pillow stayed clamped between my thighs last night :0) lol its amazing the difference a pillow makes.
    am making a reall effort to move my but on the old excersize front now though , ive had a big shock with this !! got 2 jobs a house , a business and a 5 year old to take care of .. cannot be laid up !!!

5. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I went to the chiro & my pelvis is unaligned. I'm having treatment which is costing a fortune but hey ho rather have that then pain. She also said that it should make this birth easier here's hoping :8855:

Glad you're feeling much better, what a busy hectic life....hope that it all works out ok.

6. sukie sue

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    thankyou big bear ,
    im trying to slow down but its not easy with so much going on .keep telling myself , soon ill slow but soon never seems to come :0(

7. sukie sue

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    OMG !! ladies , ive just discovered the best pillow ever !
    following my nasty hip pain last week i set out to se if there was anything else out there to help with the correct sleep position ect .. found the dreamgenii pillow , and i dont know if its coincidence or magic:D but ive slept so well with no discomfort the last couple of night s...just had to share as i knoe sleep is worth gold at this time , so 38.00 was a very small price to pay :0) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.