Hit rock bottom, I WILL show him.

Daisy_Duke13

So....I am back.....and the though the reason for being so isnt very pleasant im glad its given me to push to know I am 100% committing to Cambridge until I reach my goals.

My boyfriend finished with me tonight.....not without begging me to drive over 200 miles for the pleasure to "sort it out"

Ive never felt such rejection and hurt in my life but was left feeling like i wanted to make him regret it. I know its unhealthy to want that, but I do.

He was so conscious of what he ate, and was so horrid about peoples weights.....so i want to kind of stick two fingers up at him when I have lost it.

So here I am.....begging/ pleading and needing some people to support me (how selfish do I sound)

I HAVE to do this once and for all. I cant ever EVER feel as worthless and unattractive and rejected as I do right now EVER again.

Gosh, ive ranted. You will all think im unhinged I promise im not- just upset!

SO hello........im back..........and ill be making a more positive nuisance of myself from now, until ive lost three stone! :)

Hi Daisy,

Loads of luck. You show him girl!!!

xxx

They say the best revenge is to live well. Success on CD would definitely count, but hopefully, but the time you've done that, he'll be entirely irrelevant to you anyway.

Daisy_Duke13 said:
So....I am back.....and the though the reason for being so isnt very pleasant im glad its given me to push to know I am 100% committing to Cambridge until I reach my goals.

My boyfriend finished with me tonight.....not without begging me to drive over 200 miles for the pleasure to "sort it out"

Ive never felt such rejection and hurt in my life but was left feeling like i wanted to make him regret it. I know its unhealthy to want that, but I do.

He was so conscious of what he ate, and was so horrid about peoples weights.....so i want to kind of stick two fingers up at him when I have lost it.

So here I am.....begging/ pleading and needing some people to support me (how selfish do I sound)

I HAVE to do this once and for all. I cant ever EVER feel as worthless and unattractive and rejected as I do right now EVER again.

Gosh, ive ranted. You will all think im unhinged I promise im not- just upset!

SO hello........im back..........and ill be making a more positive nuisance of myself from now, until ive lost three stone! :)

Daisy, sorry to hear you r feeling so upset but it's his loss! My husband has been hurtful about my weight in the past and thinks it's a joke every time I start a diet, so let's show them. It's my second day today on SS so come on dry your eyes and focus on the new you, we will both get there for good this time x

Thank you..feel a little less unhinged than last night! lol......but yeah still devastated. To be honest he was just a selfish pig only I didnt see it. Anyway......day 1 and im literally excited. I know im going to have lows but ill be thinking "make him regret it" everytime I feel a bit rubbish!

Lots of water.......lots of motivation and heres to hoping lots of results!!xxx

So sorry to hear of your painful breakup. Use this surge of energy and anger (yes anger!) to fuel your determination to lose the weight. The three stones will be gone in no time, you will feel so much better about yourself, and you may even find yourself looking back on this parting of the ways as a very positive force in your life. He may just have done you a priceless favour.

I know it hurts, and it will for some time, but you can turn this around and make it a spur to your success. Good luck hun, and keep posting. You will get all the support you need x

Thank you everyone! Got through day one with ease diet wise. I think im literally that focussed about wanting to make him regret rejecting me in such a malicious way that I wont let myself think its anything but life now.
Break up wise though not so good.........the tears have been flowing steadily! Thank god im a teacher and its half term otherwise I would not like to be my students ha. I just keeping thinking, i cant feel any worse so its got to get better and even if it doesnt get better least by the end of the spur he has given me to do diet ill be thin and miserable and lonely rather than overweight, unhealthy, comfort eating AND miserable!
Bethan, hope your day went well!
Thanks again ladies.........heres to day two xxx

You won't be lonely u sound a fab girl, you'll have men begging to go out with u by the time you reach your goal, chin up girlfriend x

Haha, we can but pray.........though at the moment this silly girl wants the very person that has ripped her world apart in a horrid malicious and selfish way! Mehhhh lol. Onwards and upwards....... i maintain, and I may well say this at the end of every day for the next 50 odd days but I WILL MAKE HIM REGRET THIS...i will transform myself and hopefully in doing so will gain some self esteem and happiness with the process.

Nun nite all and thank you again for the kind words........xxx

Oh Honey, men are scandalous pigs sometimes, insensitive, horrible and downright vile to boot.

My husband is naturally toned, muscular and bronzed while I am pale, flabby and a chubster, JUST being with someone who is physically superior (?!) is enough to put your teeth on edge - before the baby I was confident and in control of my bod and now, though I am on a journey to make it better, the only real control I feel I have is the spanks I wear. He too is quite the fatist (but alsp a feeder, quite the paradox!)

Anyway - come and join the diary board if you are not on there, you will get loads of support and track your goals and hot spots and such...come on over, it's nice

Nat

I am more than sure you are just being hard on yourself Nat! My ex had one of the best bodies ive ever seen but he worked hard on it, and was pretty obsessed.

Best part about this story. he has turned around to me now and told me he doesnt know what he was thinking, that its the worst decision he has ever made and he wants me back, im his life etc etc.

So you can imagine how confused I am!!

THe only thing im not confused about is losing this weight! Feel a bit ill today but think im having my low point physically and also my totm. But avoided moping by having a nap.

Not sure what the diary board is? otherwise I would lol xxx

I am more than sure you are just being hard on yourself Nat! My ex had one of the best bodies ive ever seen but he worked hard on it, and was pretty obsessed.

Best part about this story. he has turned around to me now and told me he doesnt know what he was thinking, that its the worst decision he has ever made and he wants me back, im his life etc etc.

So you can imagine how confused I am!!

THe only thing im not confused about is losing this weight! Feel a bit ill today but think im having my low point physically and also my totm. But avoided moping by having a nap.

Not sure what the diary board is? otherwise I would lol xxx

So come on then Daisy_Duke.....have you taken him back? What ever you decide make sure you stay focused and don't let him treat you like that again! How has it gone this week?
GMC 2011 xx

Hi Daisy Duke

I hope you are doing well on your diet! We are all interested to know if you have taken him back?

If you need help or encouragement we are all here to help you :)

Hiya daisy - the CD diary section is just over the way (look under cambridge diet above this section)

How funny is your ex???? I know what grovelling can do to even the most cold hearted of us, so if you take him back - it better be on your terms lady!

I hope you are doing well in any case...

As it might be motivating for you to "stick it to the man" you have to remember, you're doing this for yourself. Think of how easy it will be going shopping, buying new sexy clothes and underwear, how much confidence you will gain etc. There is soooo many things you can gain from losing weight, but addiction to food like I have is not easily overcome, but I will make it, and I believe you can too!

Good luck, and keep to it! In the long run it's definetly worth it! Also, you deserve better if he doesn't even try to fix things and has given up, you're better than him!

Hi Daisy,

Sorry to hear you are not going through such a good time at the moment. He really didn't reserve you. I am glad you have decided to try the CD. "good choice" :) I have been on CD SS for 5 and a half weeks and the results are brilliant. Good luck with your weight loss journey. Do it for yourself and no one else. you will feel soo much better about yourself :) Best Wishes

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
Current Weight 15st 7lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 2lbs

Good luck!! You show him just what he is missing! Although you may feel like you're doing this 'for him' I think in time as you lose weight you will start to do it for yourself xx

Back