Hit the wall

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by anna_vixen, 26 March 2011 Social URL.

1. anna_vixen

anna_vixen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9.5lb(16.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have been doing slimming world for 6months now, and have lost every week apart from at Christmas, the last three weeks I have maintained, I'm still following the plan especially last week. I have been poorly etc, but especially the last two weeks I've been on plan.

Can you give me any ideas to kickstart my weight loss? I spoke to my consultant and she said change what you're eating - mix it up a bit including hex's.
    Is there anything else?

Thanks guys
    Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    There was a thread like this yesterday - seems it's happening to a lot of us at the moment! I'm going to do as your consultant suggests and try and find some new meals and hex's to shake up my routine a bit and also to think more about portion sizes. I think I'm probably eating more than I need so need to be a bit more calorie conscious. Also I'm only buying super-speed fruit like melon and grapefruit this week. I've been having lots of mango recently and I'm wondering if that is holding me back a bit. I know some people struggle if they eat too many bananas, maybe I'm the same with mango. It's worth a try anyway. Hope you get your losses moving again soon!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.