Hitting a wall

Hi! Been a while since I actually came on here...how is everyone getting on?

I've really had a hard time the last 5-6 weeks..Been cheating ALOT! But this week I seem to be back on track...

If I stick to it I could be finished soon but that seems so far away!! ahhh I'm just so sick of this now.

it sounds like you need to get your diet head back on for the last few weeks. Think about what you want to acheive, the summer, the clothes you want to wear, your health and how proud of yourself you will be.

You will get there. Keep coming back and stay positive.

I'm exactly the same every day I think its a new day and i end up having toast or something. I can't seemed to get my head into it. I have missed group also this week just hoping Monday new people in the group new module. New month will get me back on track

I dont really like it when the group opens up...it just throws everything off!

It's so hard though doing this! But I was looking at pictures I had taken of myself and seeing the difference is amazing...Glad I took my own pictures as it did give me that motivation I was lacking.

I was speaking to friend trying to explain whats been going..I feel like I've reached a weight now which is the smallest I've ever been and I am comfortable with it but it isn't my goal weight so I need to keep going...so because i'm comfortable my motivation has just disappeared!

I am still going to continue till my goal because it isn't that far away..

Back