Hitting target is a blast.....

Pink Ribbon

Well I made it to target.....yaaaahayyyyy...well a bit below......yehhhaaaaa!!!!

At long last.......whoppeee....now for maintenance

weight.png

That is soo good. It is so nice to hear someone getting to their goal- i just cant wait until it is me!

Well done & you look fab in your photo!x

Well done Pink! Another inspiration for us all. Are you going to do the Lite RTM, if you are, I look forward to hearing about it. x

congratulations!
daisy x

Thanx everybody, I feel gggggrrreeeeaaattttt!!!!!! But I remember the journey has not been without it's struggles and battles, some I've won and some I've lost and do you know what helped me through....a friend of mine who struggles with an addiction to alcohol told me something that really helped with my addiction to food....it's called the Serenity Prayer.....it goes like this..

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference. [/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]--Reinhold Niebuhr[/SIZE][/FONT]

Now I'm not religious but the first four lines really helped me to decide when to let go of the strugggles and battles and not to beat myself up about my decisions....because they are my decisions and I am in control......

I am still gonna be posting about RTM.... a bit nervous about letting go of the foodpacks...but I have excellent support at LLL group so will use it to the max......keep on smiling folks, keep on LLL'ing and keep on shrinking......

Much love and respect to all you guys out there and thanx for all your support. xxxx

Gonna need your help with RTM guys.......speak soon. xx

Back