Hitting the wall!!

Thats my boy Corey onwards and downward;)

Thanks for the chat earlier Ladylite - certainly did give me food for thought (excuse the pun)

No thats ok Corey you can eat your thoughts especially if they are negative ones:D

Corey,
Sorry I missed your post yesterday.
I too have had a hard time - especially on Sunday. We had people round - kids for an Easter Egg hunt and some family. My OH Sarah had cooked a big gammon, there was lots of chocolate, taramasalata and houmous (my favourite!), fresh bread, pickles, home-made chocolate cake, and a lousy mushroom soup for me.

By the end of the day, I just had to have a taste of the gammon, so I did. I only had a few small pieces (and I mean small - 10 p piece sized) and made sure there was no fat. Fortunately I was still well in ketosis afterwards and yesterday (I managed to stay clear of the other carb laden goodies) so I have got away with it.

I also managed to abstain again yesterday so am reasonably happy to have got through the weekend with only a very minor glitch.

What a naughty boy!

You're not that naughty - we were at our neighbours for Easter drinks on Friday - I managed to go the whole night without alcohol and drank 3 litres of water but was naughty with a very small bowl of prawns, octapus rings and mussels, I figured fish would be better than some of the other gorgeous little nibbly bits that were out - I'm just hoping I stayed in kitosis! Still there was a loss this morning, so assuming I am. I will not be naughty again!

LOL- you naughty boy - you know we will have to confess when we see the preacher (sorry LLC)!

Why do we need to confess? I said 3 hail mary's and 4 our fathers, and vowed never to do it again (although am v stressed at the moment, and there are 4 toblerone in the dining room screaming to be eaten!!)

Ahhh see there's where you might be going wrong - if you'd have said the 'Glory Be' at the end you mightn't have even see the Toblerone :D

I got back to work this week to find two big easter eggs on my desk - one from department head and one from my manager.

I'm raffling them off among my teamates - it was a good laugh. One asked why I didn;t want them, and I replied, "I gave up chocolate long before lent was in fashion ;)" They gave up chocolate for lent, and all they did was moan about it while they ate packets of crisps, hot cross buns, fry ups....lol....Went right over her head. lol :D

I raffled one of them today, now going to think of something silly they have to do to earn the egg. Any sugestions?

Then thats my eggs sorted. :D

A treasure hunt sounds good to me - I love them :)

Oh yes, I love scavenger hunts too ---- in fact I love games :D

Back