Hiya, 1st session tonight

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by My~Turn~Now, 22 July 2008 Social URL.

1. My~Turn~Now

My~Turn~Now Full Member

As the title says I have my 1st LL session tonight. I'm nervous and excited at the same time :gen147::party0011:
    I'm looking forward to getting to know you all over the next 14 weeks. Got a feeling I'm going to be here a lot!
    I'm Jan, a SAHM of 6 from Nottingham and I have around 5.5stones to lose (7 if you ask my doc:rolleyes:)

Jan x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello & Welcome Jan
    Good luck with your starting week you will soon see the pounds & stones go
  4. hooley

hooley Full Member

hi jan. its my first meeting tonight too so i know exactly how you are feeling. i am so nervous but cant wait to start - its feels ages since i first met my LL councellor. cant wait to meet all the other ladies in the same situation and get going tomorrow. ( i am just drinking my third cup of tea this morning tho and wondering how i will manage without these to wake me in the mornings!! ).
    my name is juliet and i work from home - i have 5 kids, 12 rabbits, 1 cat, 1 dog and, i nearly forgot, 1 hubby! i need to lose 3 stone to get to the weight i was when i first met hubby and then would like to lose another stone after that. good luck at your first meeting tonight. x
  5. My~Turn~Now

My~Turn~Now Full Member

thanks girls. i agree juliet, its ages since i met my ll counsellor. great to see i'm not the only loon who's got lots of kids and is gonna try to lose weight during the hols....we must be mad lol. i'm 3.5 stone over when dh and i first met and want another 2 stones gone after that which will leave me a size 12-14 ish. seems a long way off as im a 20-22 now x
  6. hooley

hooley Full Member

just think - after the summer hols the weight loss will be really noticeable to all the other mums at the school!!! i have about the same amount to lose as you so it will be nice to keep in touch and let each other know how we are getting on. good luck. x
  7. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi Jan, Welcome to Minis
    Believe me the size 12/14 really isn't as far away as you think!! I started off as a size 30/32 in november, I'm now 16/18 (more 16 now!!). Good luck with your lighterlife journey... look forward to following you progress ;)
  8. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Hi there and welcome to the best group of people to see you through the next 14 weeks or so. I wish you every success. Looking forward to hearing about how you're getting on!!
  9. SweetFannyAdams

SweetFannyAdams Full Member

Good luck to you both - hope you're buzzing after your first meeting!
  10. My~Turn~Now

My~Turn~Now Full Member

thanks for the lovely welcome girls :)
  11. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to the site and wishing you every success....:D:D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)
  12. My~Turn~Now

My~Turn~Now Full Member

thanks Lacey. loving you dancing avatar :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.