Hiya again.......but illbe off again by wednesday!

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
Hiya all Well may hasnt been a good month for me at all between the holiday, my mum, my laptop and once again the poor service that is the techguys at PC WORLD have still not fixed my laptop even though i state in red writing what is wrong with it.
Ill tell you how thick they are.......my laptop lead had wires sticking out of it and they send it back with a service report that the lead was undamaged and safe! grr.So its going back on Wednesday.

XL Holidays said they were going to refund me £40 for my holiday so im going to have to send a letter to them saying i dont fooking think so! and also one to ABTA.

My mam is on the mend thank god which is a help.

So im sorry guys i wont be back on track until the end of next week.......
Really missed you all.

My diet has gone t*ts up and im trying so hard to get back on it but the old say "ill start a fresh tomorrow" seems to crop up!

So cant wait for things to go back to normal

Ruthy xxx:wave_cry:

aawww Ruthy *hugs* *hugs*

Keep your chin up girl and when you're ready to start again you know where we are ;)

Take care xx

Glad to see you can see an end to your traumas. And we'll still all be here!! xxx

Hell girlies i need a ass whipping! and kicked into shape.!!!

Ruthy xxx

Get and join the team challenge hun, if you're on my team you can guarantee a daily ass whipping xxx

Hiya Ruthy, Real good to hear from you, as Lou says get yourself signed up for the June challenge, there's no way June can be as bad, as May has been for you!xxx

Was just going to say what Nanny and Lou have said, come and sign up for the new challenge, cos you wont wanna let your team members down xxx

HAHA WHO'S CLAIMING ME THEN ?

Booby prize..........

Ruthyxxxx

Back