Hiya all....advice wanted for probable returner please

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
I lost 3 and a half stone last year doing sole source. I stopped for a couple of reasons..mostly because I experienced dramatic hair loss, but also because my counsellor wasn't supportive, my weigh ins were always rushed and I just felt like she was taking my money, end of story.

I have since put on about 1 stone 9lbs, my 'new' clothes no longer fit me and I am quite fed up. It's all my own fault, I did initially stick to healthy eating but then we went to Florida for 3 weeks and ate out 3 times a day, then we came home and had some stress with a move etc....

I found out yesterday that we have a dining out evening on June 27th and I seriously want to lose weight for it. This will be our first foray into a 'mess' (hubby is in forces) and I want it to be as special as can be, which it won't be if I look and feel like a frump.

I have made contact with a new CDC but would like to know if anyone has previously experienced hair loss but been ok on a rejoin? The hair that I lost is growing back (I have mad tufty baby fine bits sticking up at all angles ;)). I know I can do the diet as I was SO successful before, I am just concerned in a vanity way I suppose!

If I decide to restart (mind is 98% made up) I will start at the end of this week so that I can have my week off at the end of May to get properly into it before going back to work.

Any advice is very greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Jan xx

Anyone?

Hey,
sounds like you have made your mind up ;) good luck....
I know the first time round we all do really well and the return is the hardest :( I just cant get my head back to where it was, i am sturggleing big time at the moment, but i am determined to get back to where i was and hopefully SS 100% :rolleyes: its not easy.....

You have a goal in mind, so keep reminding your self of that :copon:

I myself have also expiereinced the hair loss :sigh: mine is thankfully quite thick, but still depresses me no end when i wash it and there is so much coming out :cry:

Come on we can do this, one final push :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back