Hiya All

jennybeth79

Silver Member
Hiya
Been on here 2 days my hubby2b will agree that he wishes id get off the PC already Ive been on here so long in last 48 hrs.

So Anyway..
My name is Jen and Im from Liverpool living in Warrington. Im getting married in December 2009 after a 3 year engagement I still have not yet really got my kick up the bm I should have although on the posistive side I am 4 stone lighter than when I met my partner. I just know that if Id actually not been a yoyo it would have been much more. Im a Mum of 3 children and plan to start University to train to be a nrse in Sept.. Im dreading being measured for my nurses uniform almost more than my wedding dress. So I have many many reasons to do this. This time I will ...at present I weigh 19 stone not sure what I would like to be but I will take it one stone at a time.
Nice to meet you all xxx :)

any idea what kind of weight loss program you are thinking of? or just simple calorie counting?

I am sure you can certainly improve things drastically if you have the will power ^^

well I thought about Lipotrim but the not eating at all scared me a little. So I have gone for the inbetween option...so I have stocked up on slim fast and I start tomorrow. Fingers crossed..will power at the ready HERE I COME!!!!

welcome to minimins and good luck with ur weight loss, you've certainly got alot going on to keep you motivated.

yep don't give up, you know you want to be slim on your wedding day ^^ plus being overweight will be a drain on your when your a qualified nurse

Hi and welcomes Mrs Hill2b.

Im a newbie too! its a fab site and ive been a bit addicted to it too, so much to read ect

Im live in the same town as you - small world eh lol

Happy Chatting x

Hi and welcome. Good luck with slimfast. And there's plenty of time to lose before you need to get measured for your uniform

Irene xx

Hi and welcome. Good luck with slimfast. And there's plenty of time to lose before you need to get measured for your uniform

Irene xx

I do hope so Sept is quite far but at the moment time feels like its racing.... Im sure I will get there x

Hi and welcomes Mrs Hill2b.

Im a newbie too! its a fab site and ive been a bit addicted to it too, so much to read ect

Im live in the same town as you - small world eh lol

Happy Chatting x

Yes Ive been on and off here all day lol not going down well at home... hehehe
I just moved here in Sept maybe it will give me the boost I need in life...new home new body

yep don't give up, you know you want to be slim on your wedding day ^^ plus being overweight will be a drain on your when your a qualified nurse

Thanks for your support ..
Im going to do this I know I am

welcome to minimins and good luck with ur weight loss, you've certainly got alot going on to keep you motivated.

Thankyou ...nice to meet you

Back