Hiya everyone

Hiya kay, thanks regarding the pics :)
yep back on it as at the same weight as you are i was 13.8 yesterday.
hows it going for you so far as you started on the 11th jan? you in ketosis now i presume :)
what weight are you aiming for?
what is SS (vlcd) or am i being a plonker and going straight over my head?
would love to stay in contact with you through it. Is this your first time on lipotrim?
Roxie xxxx

Hiya kay, thanks regarding the pics :)
yep back on it as at the same weight as you are i was 13.8 yesterday.
hows it going for you so far as you started on the 11th jan? you in ketosis now i presume :)
what weight are you aiming for?
what is SS (vlcd) or am i being a plonker and going straight over my head?
would love to stay in contact with you through it. Is this your first time on lipotrim?
Roxie xxxx

Hey Roxie :) , it would be great to keep in touch. I have a diary, the link is in my signature. I am doing a vlcd like you = very low calorie diet. I'm doing one called SS = Slim and Save, which involves having 4 meal packs a day and drinking loads of water. The average weightloss on vlcd's is ment to be a stone a month although it can vary person to person. I started a week before you, but I took the decision to weigh monthly and my sister has taken my scales with her :D lol because I can't be trusted with them (I used to be a serial weigher) and sometimes not having a good day or week would throw me off. I think a monthly figure will work better for me and I will be more happy. My first weigh in will be on the 1st Feb, so I still have sometime to go.

Is this your official diary, or is it somewhere else on the forum ? So I can come and say `boo ! ' :p

Kay xx

Hey Roxie :) , it would be great to keep in touch. I have a diary, the link is in my signature. I am doing a vlcd like you = very low calorie diet. I'm doing one called SS = Slim and Save, which involves having 4 meal packs a day and drinking loads of water. The average weightloss on vlcd's is ment to be a stone a month although it can vary person to person. I started a week before you, but I took the decision to weigh monthly and my sister has taken my scales with her :D lol because I can't be trusted with them (I used to be a serial weigher) and sometimes not having a good day or week would throw me off. I think a monthly figure will work better for me and I will be more happy. My first weigh in will be on the 1st Feb, so I still have sometime to go.

Is this your official diary, or is it somewhere else on the forum ? So I can come and say `boo ! ' :p

Kay xx

when you say in your signature do you mean where it says kay in the box?
im not sure how to do a diary lol so if you could tell me how i can create one or something?
oh ok so the ss is the same weight loss as lipotrim as thats 1 stone per month too :)
lol i dont blame you getting your sister to take the scales unfortunately I'm very much like you and weigh every single day. but i never weighed this morning as i want it to be a surprise and was going to weigh monday next week but ill end up doing it tomorrow lol. but I'm going to try my best not to. Yes agree when you have a rubbish weigh in it does throw you and you think why am i bothering, that kind of whats happened with me before i decided to do this again, i was healthy eating and done this for about 2 weeks and lost only 1lb - i was like no i can't do that I'm getting married in october and i need to get sorted so i can look for a wedding dress lol.
i do think a monthly weigh is a good idea, i don't think i could do it though lol.
Roxie xx

when you say in your signature do you mean where it says kay in the box?
im not sure how to do a diary lol so if you could tell me how i can create one or something?
oh ok so the ss is the same weight loss as lipotrim as thats 1 stone per month too :)
lol i dont blame you getting your sister to take the scales unfortunately I'm very much like you and weigh every single day. but i never weighed this morning as i want it to be a surprise and was going to weigh monday next week but ill end up doing it tomorrow lol. but I'm going to try my best not to. Yes agree when you have a rubbish weigh in it does throw you and you think why am i bothering, that kind of whats happened with me before i decided to do this again, i was healthy eating and done this for about 2 weeks and lost only 1lb - i was like no i can't do that I'm getting married in october and i need to get sorted so i can look for a wedding dress lol.
i do think a monthly weigh is a good idea, i don't think i could do it though lol.
Roxie xx

I can see on my diary u found me :D . You can start a diary in the Lipotrim diary section. Or u can keep this one as your diary and get it moved over to the diary section by one of the mods, Pierce or Mini :) . How did your weigh in go this morning hun ?

Kay xx

i was good and did not weigh myself, lol..
i may weigh tomorrow as I'm one of those people who weigh every day and i want to get out that habit as if i haven't lost to much i don't want it to dishearten me.. so started monday and may weigh tomorrow or wait until monday when i get my next lot of shakes, I'm half temped to do a youtube vlog as well as when i was looking on there when it was the first time around i couldn't find barely anything about it so maybe it would help others that are thinking of joining, also be good for myself and the mainframe of thinking i have to do a video so i have to stick to it lol.
Roxie x

I can see on my diary u found me :D . You can start a diary in the Lipotrim diary section. Or u can keep this one as your diary and get it moved over to the diary section by one of the mods, Pierce or Mini :) . How did your weigh in go this morning hun ?

Kay xx
kay I'm using the one on the diary post saying I'm back. so ill upload on there each eve or day :) xxxx

Hi :) could anybody tell me the cost to do lipotrim each week please, I've had a good read up about it but can only find prices from 2013. Need to work out whether I can afford to do it or not many thanks xxx

holy.... :eek::eek: that is goals right there! you look fabulous, well done!

Back