Hiya guys im back

Thanks Irene, I have written a letter, i hope its ok, but what i will do tomorrow is check out the T.S website and see if i can add anything else.
I stayed at the Sol Tordos HOtel (Flintstones land) which is catered for families.....i have quoted from their website their reccomendations as a family hotel and have written that their statement is highly misleading as the impression i got it catered for group bookings of single sex parties who drank from dawn til dusk.

There was even one point where the group of men were urinating in the plants and bushes (kids thought it was hilarious) but i was fuming! and also the werent quick in hiding their winkies away.....also the had urine stains down their trowsers which was attractive NOT!

rUTHYXXX

omg Ruthy it sounds awful, and whats worse is that you had to pay good money for the pleasure. Hope it all works out for you. Glad you're back, you have been missed. xxx Loobylou

Thanks loobylou, im still doing my washing! there is tons of it!
My mum is on the mend thank go and ive goto take her to fracture clinic tomorrow to see how the break is healing.
Sorry ive not been posting much but i have been a busy bee.
Love to all
Ruthy xxx

Hi hun if I can give one piece of useful advice it would be if your sending a letter to them make sure you send it Recorded delivery so you know they go it.

Hey my sweets, dunno how i missed this thread yesterday (hmmm although actually dunno if I came on here yesterday - it'd be a miracle if I didn't) I just echo what the others have said, hope your mum gets on ok at the fracture clinic, sorry you had a rubbish time and glad to have you back xxx

How awful is that! I hope you are getting a partial refund from whoever you booked with!! I wouldn't put up with that! Sorry honey, I hope you and your mom are feeling better now?

We miss you!!

xxx

Thanks loobylou, im still doing my washing! there is tons of it!
My mum is on the mend thank go and ive goto take her to fracture clinic tomorrow to see how the break is healing.
Sorry ive not been posting much but i have been a busy bee.
Love to all
Ruthy xxx

Just to show you all that Ruthy has been about, she is a little busy with washing clothes and writing a letter of complaint etc, and she will be resuming normal minimins service asap lol.:)

Back