Hiya, I'm new :)

fatbegone

Hiya. My name is Caroline, mum to 2 boys, and a baby girl.

I dont want to go public with this diet to my friends and family. I find the more people know, the more pressure you are under. I know I will hear "oh another diet for you to fail at??"

Anyway. I am 32 years old, and I feel I am at the stage now where its now or never.

I have about 6 stone to lose :(. The more I put this to one side, the more that number creeps up...so I HAVE to do this.

I am going to just try portion control, and cutting out chocolate, crisps etc. I have signed up to WW online but the whole points thing I really do not have time for.

I would love to make some friends here. And use this place to vent when I need to, or get low fat meal ideas, or quick lunches to eat with one hand whilst balancing a bottle in a babies mouth with the other :)

Anyway, hope to 'meet' you all soon!!

Hi! Welcome to the site - I'm also doing WW, but I'm doing it at home without going to meetings or anything. I've found this site really helpful, for support and encouragement and also some great ideas (check out the recipe thread in the WW section).

Anyway - good luck with your weight loss :D

Hi!
I'm new too! Started yesterday, I'm doing a low fat diet and taking Xenical tablets prescribed from my doctor-im hoping to a massive lose 10 stone! so dont be disheartened!
I'm mum to a beautiful 6 month old baby and I want to be healthy and gorgeous for her sake!
Good luck with you weight loss any time you need encouragement and support I'm here!
Soon-to-be-yummy-mummy xx

Welcome!!!
Good luck on your diet!
You can do it!

Best of luck xxx

Helllloooooo, im newish too, and i think the site is fab! i am trying the WW @ home, whilst my family go to the meetings, so i kinda get the best of both worlds :)

i am the same as Yummy Mummy with over 10 stone to lose, but im sure we can do it together!!!

Keep smiling :D:D:D:D

K xx

Back