hiya im new...

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Hi everyone well im new and thought id introduce myself, im 23 and from northern Ireland and from today i am following ww at home myself, i was recently a member so i have the books etc, and i have saved the uk points calculater to the desktop on my computer, i am 5ft 5inches and 13 and half stone, i would like to get to 11 stone, i am on 22 points day and hopin with the help of you guys i will successfully do it this time, i cannot afford group which is why i am doin it myself, iv read about the new pro points but i think i will stick to the old points plan for the time being, lookin forward to getting to know you all, i will post a food diary too and would appreciate any comments or advice, hopefully talk to you all soon:D
Curvygirl87:)

Welome, there a great bunch of people here, and many go it alone at home so your not the only one.

If you are still doing the old Discovery plan, there are some people also in the UK still doing that and there are some subforums at the top of the WW section you might want to post in

Here is a direct link to one..

Weight Watchers - Discover Plan - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Good luck with the weight loss

Thats great thank u very much, lookin 4ward to getting to no u all, i would confuse myself with the pro points as i really dont understand it! plus iv no books etc lol so thought id be best stickin with what i no :)xx

Thank u :) think il stick with points plan lol xx

Hi good luck well done on starting, I did ww alone at home for 8 months and lost 50lbs it can be done, just remember the main board as zeberdy said I'd propoints now and duscoverys in sub forums just dint want you to get muddled as the points and propoints are different xx

thanks every1 xx

Hey! Welcome to the delights of the depths of the Weight Watchers sub-forums. We only bite on special occasions, or after weigh-ins.

LOADS of good stuff on here to trawl through! Have fun! x

thank u everyone ur all so nice :)xx

Hey! I'm from Northern Ireland, too and also doing WW from home as I'm too poor to go to meetings! Sadly I have another couple of stone on you.. but hopefully not for too long! I'm also on 22 points, so we have a lot in common! Good luck with your weight loss. :)

Back