Hiya, Just joined minimins!

Applepie

Hello everyone, I've just joined this fantastic site, I'm hoping to start weightwatchers again from tomorrow, need to go shopping tonight to stock up.
I have done it before but am lacking motivation at the moment to stick with it, even though I'm the heaviest I have ever been and desperatley want to lose weight.
I told myself in January I would lose some for summer and have messed about since then:eek:.
I'm now aiming to lose a good chunk by Christmas and don't want to be kicking myself again when that time comes around!
I may have to do WW on my own without a meeting at the moment too as money is tight so I'm hoping coming on here will help to motivate and inspire me to do it this time.
Look forward to chatting with you all. ;)

Hiya :welcome: I am just into my second week of WW :D this is a great site really good for motivation :D

Hi, welcome to minis, good luck with your weightloss journey, i'm hoping to lose a good chunk by christmas too, i'm just into my second week . Just think of being able to go and get a nice christmas outfit and that will keep you going xx

:welcome2: Hiya,I had 6 months off any plans before I started ww as I was losing and gaining so often I was yoyoing the same 10lbs on and off last year.
There is always the right time to do this and you sound like you are ready but like I was apprensive you'll stop again.
I always say forget the past this is now the past are lessons for how to do it now.
There are some fantastic inspirational people on here the diary section is great,we all have the same problems there is always someone you can realte to and we Id say most of us have comfort ate binged yoyoed so no one judges ;):)

You can do this,you deserve it so here is your new start and new you hey :D
xx cherry

Thank you all for the lovely welcome!
Cherry, your story does sound like mine, its exactly as you said, I am worried I'll stop again. I'll take on board what you said about forgetting the past attempts, as you are now doing fantastic, the difference in your pics is amazing.
Thanks
Good luck to you all with your continued weight loss! x

Back