Hiya, nervous newbie!

ClareyCakes

SW Target Member
Hi there.

I've been staring at this blank space for a good ten minutes wondering what to write, i'm finding myself nervous at being a newbie somewhere. I use the internet everyday on various forums/chat sites and of course Facebook, being new somewhere is really daunting, but i'm just going let my fingers relax and hope I don't end up writing an essay!

Anyway, I am Clare.
I started Weight Watchers on Monday it's really been a long time coming for me to pull my finger out and do something about my weight, it all went wrong after I had my first son, the DEPO jab ballooned me up 3 stone that I have never lost, mainly due to my own bone idleness because to be fair I can be really lazy! Lol; nothing like honesty is there!

Anyway 4 years on and 6 weeks after the birth of baby number 2, I am on my 4th day of WW and finding it both easy and hard, as mad as that sounds.

The point counting is a doddle, I have the deluxe pack and I get very calculator happy whenever I open my cupboards, I just love that I can eat what I like aslong as I am within my points, great for the fussy eaters like me. The hunger is the hard bit, finding myself constantly hungry at the moment, hopefully this passes.

I think I will leave this here for now, I could type all day now I have started.

Just wanted to get started and say hi.
Hope everyone is having a good day

xx

Hi and welcome,
Only just joined myself. I am doing Slimming World extra easy and it seems to work.

Ourlad:)

Hi Clare, :welcome: to the forums hun, sorry to hear that you have been struggling with your weight, you're lucky you've found us as we're all in the same place and are all here to support and encourage one another!

You sound very much like me in how much you can type - I am like that too so I hope to bump into you on the forums and we can have a good old "virtual natter" :) Good luck and chat soon! X

hi clare and :welcome: to the forums. Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

Hi Clare - welcome! & Congrats on baby number 2:) I'm calorie counting (same as points really) because like you I am really fussy and like the fact that I can eat what I like, not just as much. The hunger definitely passes - If I feel peckish, I munch on fruit or have a yoghurt. It's worked for me. Good luck with your journey.

Back