Hiya - newbie to the site *waves*

JestersTear

Silver Member
Hiya folks *waves*

I'm a newbie to this site, although not to message boards in general.
I'm finding this one a little confusing but I can see that the more I post, the more I can make each post my own by getting the various privileges that are on offer.

I've been a member of Slimming World since June and have lost 3 stones and 2lbs so far (only another millions stones to go!! *lol*)

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all on the Slimming World boards....if anyone has any helpful tips for posting (or SW) then please yell ;)

Jes x

What a brilliant loss-can you tell us how you have done it-always looking for inspiration! Welcome x

Wow, I'm not used to inspiring people! *lol*
basically, I've just been following the SW plan...lately on Extra Easy.
I tend to have a week or two of gains, even whilst being good, and then will suddenly lose a higher amount (this week it was 3.5lbs & Slimmer of the Week) so I do need to be careful. To be honest, I could have lost more by now if I;d been more strict, but this is a plan for life and life throws things at you (food wise) which you have to make choices about, and my choice is usually to 'eat now and get back on plan later' *lol* ;)

Jes x

Hi Jes

Welcome to the site and CONGRATULATIONS on your fantastic loss so far!

A couple of tips: Keep any syn queries, recipes or your weight loss diary within the sticky threads. Use the general section for help on anything else- I promise you will get it- this place is like magic!

After you have posted 50 times you get to access other users profiles so get posting!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hon - I can see you've lost 3st 7lbs!
Well done hon xx

I'll try and remember to post the right things in the right places....*lol* but I can't promise hehe

JestersTear - I want all your stickers!!!! Ha ha ha

I've been at slimming world for 3 weigh ins now and have lost 12.5 pounds.

Week 1 - -8lbs
Week 2 - -4.5lbs
Week 3 - +0.5lbs

Hi, I have just found this site and this is my second post. How do I find out about my priveledges. Could somebody direct me please?

Hi, I have just found this site and this is my second post. How do I find out about my priveledges. Could somebody direct me please?
If you are not responding to the thread above, you need to start a new thread (hugs) The more you post the more priveldges you can get like being able to thank people rep people and adding things to your signature xx

Back