Hiya, Nice to meet you all..

thinnerforever

Hiya folks :),
I'm new here and would like to meet some other friends interested in losing some weight. I am a 26 year old mother of three from Cornwall. I'm a bit down that at the moment because at nearly 12 stone I'm at the biggest I've ever been so I'm looking to lose just under three stone. I am often on diets and do a lot of yoyo dieting, now I just want a lifestyle change so I can be a healthy weight all the time. My vice is the odd glass of wine, or two or maye even three that I enjoy in the evening :rolleyes: , which don't make it easy to diet. Anyway look forward to meeting you all and hope we can all be successful in achieving what we want.

Vicky x:)

Hi Vicky, :welcome2: to the forums hun, good to have you on board! Please have a look around the forums and get posting, any questions you want answered then feel free to ask them, everyone is friendly and supportive on here!

I completely understand how you feel as I am currently just under 13st and its got me so down, especially when I used to be only 9st when I was younger (I'm 25 now) My problem was too many takeaways, too many fish n' chips and too many crisps and fizzy drinks - it just piled the weight on me and before I noticed I was a hefty 14 stone and looking awful. I've lost just over 1st already which is great but I want another 4 stone off although I'm taking it 1 stone at a time which is making it easier.

Anyway, I've gone on enough there, hope to see you around and have a good chat with you and of course share in your weight loss journey too! Good luck :) X

Nice to meet you and well done on your 1st loss. Thats brilliant. Keep up the good work.

I understand what you mean about taking it slowly, you have to treat every 7lbs as a great achievement so you have the willpower to carry on. I'm having problems starting the first week at the moment but I will not allow myself to get any bigger because then it will just pile on and on without me realising it.

Good luck on your weight loss Miss Mango xx

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Hey hun
welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey xx

Nice to meet you and well done on your 1st loss. Thats brilliant. Keep up the good work.

I understand what you mean about taking it slowly, you have to treat every 7lbs as a great achievement so you have the willpower to carry on. I'm having problems starting the first week at the moment but I will not allow myself to get any bigger because then it will just pile on and on without me realising it.

Good luck on your weight loss Miss Mango xx
Love your outlook there hun, I couldn't agree more - any loss is an achievement. I hope you find the motivation to get your first week started soon, its always hardest when yoou first start out, you've really got to shove yourself but you'll soon get used to
it, I know I have. Like you said, if you don't start somewhere then you'll just get bigger and bigger which only leads to feeling depressed.

Good luck hun, keep going, if you need motivation and support then come straight here. And thank you for the nice comments about me too :)

Chat soon XX

Well I have been very well behaved food wise today Miss Mango so I'm hoping I can start from today and weigh in on Sunday so I'm not tempted to overeat at weekends ;). Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement Miss Mango. Now just got to get out the getting on the scales everyday habit :rolleyes: X

Well I have been very well behaved food wise today Miss Mango so I'm hoping I can start from today and weigh in on Sunday so I'm not tempted to overeat at weekends ;). Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement Miss Mango. Now just got to get out the getting on the scales everyday habit :rolleyes: X
Well done hun - be proud of yourself, its not easy, we all know that!! I've been really good too actually, I'm on a lentil soup diet atm and I'm loving it, I'm going to post the recipe for everyone else to use too as its delish!

No problem with the words of encouragement, thats what we're all here for!
I only weigh myself daily so I get my Wii Fit stamp, otherwise I'd only do it once a week - I get sick of it telling me I'm Obese, I'm like "I know, I know" :D :D

welcome to the forum,wishing you well on your weight loss journey

you can do this!

xoxo

Thanks also Irene..sorry I seemed to miss you out and good luck with your weight loss also.

I have eaten so much veg this week, I think I'm turning into a vegetable lol:D

hi and :welcome: to the forums! Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey!

Back