Hiya

qbeewar

:D Hiya everyone. Just wanted to say hi as ive been lurking on here since sunday since I decided I was going to join SW. Had my first weigh in today and am really excited about doing the diet and losing weight. Although somewhat dubious about how you can eat so much and lose weight! I had been on a weight watchers diet, although I never followed it and lost 2 stone, although it slowly crept back on and more after I had my daughter. Am actually going to do this diet so I will hopefully see proper results this time :D

Welcome to the forum - I think everyone starts off a bit dubious about how much you can eat at first. Just trust and enjoy it!!

x

Welcome!!! swchick10.. did u sort your piccy yet?? x

no stress chels! ive just opened a thread! i done what you said but there are no options for me to do it :S x

I can see you !!! Whhhoop! xx

You have to get all your profile up and running now!! I have managed to put mine all pink ! :D xx

Its on the "customize profile" there are lots of little boxes that you can do different colours then preview them... Do all of them all the way down then press save :D:D xx

Hi qbeewar and welcome! Forget everything you learned on WW and start SW afresh - the plans are very different and if you try and apply the principles of one to the other it gets very confusing! Trust me I'm talking from experience!!! xxx

Hello and welcome to minimins. Everyone thinks the same as you when they first start but trust us, just stick to the plan, eat till full and watch the weight fall off. Good luck with your first week and remember if your not eating enough, your NOT doing the plan right. Honest!

Thanks for the warm welcome :). I read through the book and understand the concept so have no worries about me applying ww to sw, i cant remember any of it anyway. Am enjoying guilt free eating :) x

Welcome :) x

Back