hiya

maggief2

Loves To Chat
hey all im loooking to restart cambridge in the next couple of weeks is there any tipsyou can give me to get my body ready for it did cambridge before but every restart atempt has faileddont know why

Magz xxx

I too have had lots of restarts.... I honestly believe (for me anyway) I need to NEED to lose the weight, if I restart and I don't have targets then I talk myself out of it once I get hungry "oh I can just eat healthily" etc etc
I'm back on day 1 cos I'm doing a sponsored slim, and although I've done really well and lost about 20lb by eating healthily, I only have until Christmas eve to lose the last 9lbs before my sponsor slim target!
I used to be almost 20st, and over years, various diets (Cambridge being the most effective for weight loss) I'm now 12st 8lbs.... I am doing tis diet until 21st and am hoping Im below my target :-/
If I don't have a target then I really can't stay focused, the mental hunger gets to me to much!
So I would suggest to set urself a target... Maybe, if u have partner, valentines day... Choose urself something new in catalogue that u want to get to wear on that night, which wouldn't suit u at ur current weight...
U have to really want this, cos lets face it, u could just eat less & exercise- u would lose weight.... But if u set urself targets that wouldn't be obtainable unless u went on this kinda diet
Also fill up on water & tea/coffee.... Distract urself when others around u r eating, treat urself to things that doesn't involve food... Massages, waxes, hair appointments, buy a new good book... Do whatever makes u happy so that u get happiness from other things other than food .... It breaks the habit... Remember food is fuel, Cambridge gives us enough fuel so fill the emotional need with other things other than food :)

I'm a restarter queen! I do so well for a month or two then something knocks me for ten and i can't do it anymore. However, i want to get married in 2014 in a size 12 dress so i'm restarting the first week of January and won't stop until I'm in that dress! x

Iwillbeayummymummy just make sure it's an English size 12 lol I'm getting married & am a size 14 and and tried on a 14 and it was too small - It was American lol so actually a 12 lol

Iwillbeayummymummy just make sure it's an English size 12 lol I'm getting married & am a size 14 and and tried on a 14 and it was too small - It was American lol so actually a 12 lol
Actually American sizes are numerically smaller than ours :) USA 12 = UK 16, USA 10 = UK 14, USA 8 = UK 12, USA 6 = UK 10 etc.

Actually American sizes are numerically smaller than ours :) USA 12 = UK 16, USA 10 = UK 14, USA 8 = UK 12, USA 6 = UK 10 etc.

That's what i thought but didn't want to seem rude lol

So it's an 18????? Oh lol all the other size 14s fitted that were English designs that I tried on ...... That's weird, she told me it was an equivalent of a 12- maybe it wasn't American then lol or I'm just delusional haha

Just wanted to say good luck!!

Back