Hiya

SleepyCath

Hi,

I'm Cathy and I decided to rejoin Slimming World yesterday.

The final straw for me was putting on a skirt that I love and I struggled to do it up and it was uncomfortable all day, just a couple of weeks ago I could without too much effort and could wear it without thinking about it.

I am a mum of 3 ages 21 to 15 and I'm married to J who is going to follow the principle of the plan without coming to class.

I am a deputy manager in a day nursery, it sounds active but I spend most of my working hours at a desk.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi cathy! I have just joined SW last week . Had a baby 6 months ago and Need to get Rid of this weight. Hopefully we both will have some great losses soon. Good luck!

Hi I'm new as well hope to chat together as we will probably ask the same questions.

Hi slimsandy !!! Oh im hoping to stay on this diet Band Wagon until the end so would Love to have Online Support! When Did you Start?

Hi Cathy,
I too have been struggling to do up my skirts and daren't sit down in them in case the seams give way!! So, back on the SW plan today. I'm on half term this week so have planned out all my meals in the hope that I will follow the plan religiously and not cheat.
Good luck!

Hi Cathy

This is my second week on the plan, I'm done with living in jeggings and catching bugs all the time. Tomorrow is my second weigh in and I have loved extra easy so far. Hope to keep up with you and your journey :)

Back