Hmm is this ok? (snacks)

queenvic

I love those rivita mini's and I picked up one the other day but it was 101cals and I thought oh poop, but had them anyway, but I had less cals on the other snacks, is this ok?

I'm just having a brain wave now, say if something was 200cals could i have it? and then just have 100cals for snacks left? does this make sense? im not very good at explaining lol. thx!

I cant see why not but i think im right in saying that the idea behind 3 snacks is to get us used to eating every few hours.

But saying that this is what i plan to do on the weekend.

Going to split my 600cal meal into two and have two 300cal meals as i always suffer at weekends.

So cant see why bunching snacks together would be a problem :)

Thx for you help :) congrats on your weight loss btw!!!

Ah thanks - i didnt lose it via sf i did lipotrim for 7months last year. Dabbling in sf to get the weight ive put on shifted! :D

sorry i posted twice lol

You havent ...... :giggle:

I wouldn't worry to much, sometimes if i have a cheese pang i have those cheese dippers. But while we are on the subject, would it be better to buy low fat cheese triangles and bread sticks and throw my own together?

Probably mrskim.

Try buying low fat soft cheese - divine! I have the weight watchers low fat soft cheese with roasted onion & chives and for 50g (which is quite a lot) is only 46calories.

Saying that - the asda low fat soft cheeses (their own brands) are very good calorie wise too. I always buy them when i shop there.

You could probably eat a lot more for the calories too for buying it yourself. and it will work out cheaper :D

i get philidelphia mini pot 37cals and tesco healthy options mini grissini (like half size bread sticks) for 10cals each and have 6! really filling and the bread sticks are only 37p in tesco for a box of 40 i think.
nic x

yum like the sound of that nicolaann xx

tescos light choices soft cheese's (garlic and herb or onion and something......thing its chives) are nice... im sure they are pretty much like the asda ones or weigth watchers ones but i have not tried these...

Back