Hmm..technical help pls?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by i<3jellybeans, 26 February 2011 Social URL.

1. i<3jellybeans

i<3jellybeans Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world.
    When i logged onto here a min ago, i scrolled down to find the sw forum. Next to slimming world theirs a little icon and it said "double click here to mark as read" now i thought this meant double click the icon and then only slimming world forum would show up. (im so thick with pcs!)

Now when i come onto the sw forum, all the threads/topics/posts are read, and nothing is in bold showing new topic/reply.

So now i dunno if theirs a new reply to anything as it looks like its all been "read"

how do i change this? im on my bf's macbook so i dont know what to do! I have no mouse..i dont even know how to do simple things on here as copy and paste lol.

Anyone have any ideas to change this back to normal? i tried clicking on the icon again but its done nothing. :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You cant un do it once its done but it should only mark the posts from that point as read, anything else posted now will show unread as usual :)

Mini likes this.
  4. i<3jellybeans

i<3jellybeans Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world.
    thanks, i understand now :D x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.