Hmmm forum master

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Apparently that is what I am under my name (you know like "likes to post" "really likes to post" etc) Erm does that mean I have too much time on my hands & post too often???? - oh well I LOVE IT!

Must be when you hit 2500 posts? Well done tho! :) x

Almost certainly my love :) lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When you create a forum there is a facility to tag people dependant on how many posts they have made ie
0-50 - noob
51-100 - finding their feet
Etc
All it means is your post count has reached a new rank
Sorry for the basic geekery reply iv run n established a lot of forums since 1996
X

Lexie2005 said:
Apparently that is what I am under my name (you know like "likes to post" "really likes to post" etc) Erm does that mean I have too much time on my hands & post too often???? - oh well I LOVE IT!

Was thinking was more like " the force is strong in you" forum master ..

Lexie2005 said:
Or does it mean I have done the most posts in our Forum???

Sadly not it just means when you hit 2500 posts the blurb under your name changed

You can change it from the default to anything you like if you prefer. Believe it or not some people have become quite offended with some of the default ones lol

Starlight said:
Sadly not it just means when you hit 2500 posts the blurb under your name changed

You can change it from the default to anything you like if you prefer. Believe it or not some people have become quite offended with some of the default ones lol

Oh it takes more than that to offend me starlight x

forum master sounds great to me

Starlight said:
Im awful glad lol I have to admit to being slightly baffled by people who complain about the tags :)

If there is one that is fat beast or lard arse I understand that otherwise I don't get it!!!!

Will have a new sticky request soon starlight for our next challenge x

Back