Hmmm Water...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
i've seriously realised today i ain't drinking enough water....

i've only drank 1 litre so far today....

any tips to make me drink more??? :eek::p:eek:

I'm the other way, can't get enough already drank 3 n a half litres. Sorry no ideas but good luck with it x

set yourself times, that what I do. I have i pint before work (8am), 1 litre before 12, another pint during lunch, 1 litre before 5 and my last litre in the evening. (That way I am not up all night)

i put my water in small bottles and find it's alot easier to get down that way. the more you drink.... the more you shrink!

use water flavouring with cheap sparkling water, it is lovely especially the summer fruits (which I have opened today)...

Lovely ice cold...

Love

Suck it through a straw! You can definately drink more though a straw!

I try and have a drink on every hour, set my watch for the first 2 days now its automatic. I'm preparing for my start next week. I just hated that water in a barrel belly feeling, drinking a pint in one go, if I hadnt drank for a while lol

i have 5litre bottles. i pour that into a 2litre, another 2litre, then leave the rest.

So i know i have to drink the two 2litre bottles to have drank 4litres.
I fill and refill a 500ml bottle with the water from the 2litre sooo much easier to drink it from a small bottle. then if i drink another bottle out of the 5litre thats 4.5 etc.

Confusing system i have but it works i used to write it down each time i went to the fridge but that got annoying!!
Ive bottles all over my house even store the empty ones in boot of car!!!

Try drinking it warm, I cant drink cold water but warm, much easier.

Here's my system lol if it helps:
1pint before breakfast - shake - 1 pint after
1pint before lunch - tetra block - 1 pint after
1 pint before tea - soup - 1 pint after
and 2 pints through out the evening when I get hunger pangs

I find this routine helps me stop getting hungry and I know i'm getting enough water

xx

Hi goolian
I use a few of the ideas already here.
Sometimes have warm water .. I know cold is better but it makes me gag :sign0137:
and use a 2L water bottle (refill from tap) through the day with another pint before and after it (3L ish).
Am gonna try the straw thing :confused:
Good luck - this place is amazing...

Back