Hmmm...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
think i'm having a low day...

had such a lovely weekend, and really enjoyed my tikka chicken, made me feel really guilty til i jumped on the scales this morning and i've lost 4lbs lol...

anyway i've got really cold feet tonight, and i just feel like i need hugs, got my totm so feel like i just want to curl up in a ball... have only had two of my shakes today, still need to fit two in...

i just don't know whats wrong with me today, felt on top of the world this morning and now i am just feeling vulnerable and like i need some serious love...

just dunno why i feel like this... i look in the mirror and can sometimes feel good... yet i feel like i have been looking in the mirror today and have been seeing the same old fat sara...

think i better go and make a shake or something :(:(:(

oh have a load of hugs from me :) I think we all have days like that - well I certainly do. I'm thinking of you and I hope you feel in better spirits soon - I'm sure the shake will help you out xx

the other thing that is really bothering me is i've got my 4th wi tomorrow, and i don't know whether to start aamw...

i'm really scared of starting it and the thought of eating each day makes me feel sick...

i don't want my weight loss to stop... OH is doing aamw but i am really scared to do it

I know how you feel hun. I'm dreading it too....
Chose to do CD cos i didnt have to deal with any food!
Dont know what to do when it comes to time for AAM??

Have a huge hug from me!! Its like an inevitable low must follow a high, as IKWYM. Last Sunday I could have flown I was that high after Race for Life, but by the Monday I was as low as anyone could be!!

It will pass, I promise. Just hang on in there!

XXXX

don't worry honey. we all have days like this. and this too shall pass. you'll get there. it isn't much food you have to have. hardly any. and if anything it will stop you nibbling. what is it you have to eat on it?

abz xx

the other thing that is really bothering me is i've got my 4th wi tomorrow, and i don't know whether to start aamw...

i'm really scared of starting it and the thought of eating each day makes me feel sick...

i don't want my weight loss to stop... OH is doing aamw but i am really scared to do it

I am on SS+ and it has improved my motivation just being able to have a small meal a day.

Mood swings are part and parcel of CD hun, they arent nice are they? Keep posting and getting loadsa hugs from your OH and from us lot of course :hug99:

Your WI will be gr8 hun, tomorrows another day x

why dont you try having the meals on alternate days to see how you feel?

one day at a time (or an hour at a time if neccesary)

debs x

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:awwwwww (((((hugs))))) for you. It will pass think everyone has a down day. hope your feeling better tomorrow. Have a early night hun:)

As others have said, it's an inevitable low that will pass. :) You're about three weeks into CD now and that is when the initial excitement starts to fade and the long-haul reality sets in.

*But* do not fear... so soon after a low, something will happen to put you into a crazy mad high again! It might be having a big loss at WI, or noticing yourself looking thinner in the mirror, or getting a comment from someone, or feeling your smaller clothing getting looser when you try it on.

I guarantee it will pass *very* soon. Hunker down and think of those mini-goals!

Back