hmmmmm sometimes I dread weigh-in :(

:) great news on your 2st, well done:)

WOOHOO INDEED well done all of you on your fab losses and achievments i hope to report mine at the end of the month:D

Hellllooooo Thanks hun :D its silly really isnt it ,I should know after yoyong for years that it will come off maybe slow but do plan and it will ?
How are you?xx

I am fine thanks!! Are you feeling any better today?

Well done on your weight loss again! You are doing SO well!!!

Its my weigh in this morning so fingers crossed, I will report back later in the morning. Only one more weigh in before my hols next Thu..... CANT WAIT!!!! I really wanted to be in the 10's for then though.

I am fine thanks!! Are you feeling any better today?

Well done on your weight loss again! You are doing SO well!!!

Its my weigh in this morning so fingers crossed, I will report back later in the morning. Only one more weigh in before my hols next Thu..... CANT WAIT!!!! I really wanted to be in the 10's for then though.

Hi yes better than I was thanks have an earache which as been on an doff for weeks doc says noting there so dentist I expect but hate it.

So how did you do???? :D xx

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.

I lost 1 1/2lbs taking me into the 10's which I am thrilled about.

What a miserable day out there, I am busy washing my holiday things ready for next week!

:bliss: woooohooo :bliss:

Well done you Im real pleased :) you happy???
Have a lovely holiday and you deserve it xx Thanks for my messages :) xx

hi guys well done on the 2lb loss and guess what i had a sneeak peek on the scales at the dr today i couldnt wait till the 14th :8855: and am please to report an approx loss of 8lb since the 28th of last month,i say approx because i know the scales wont read exactely what the official weigh day ones do but there you go im happy today i think i will go and eat a satsuma,hope everyones day has been as good as mine :DWE CAN DO THIS!! XX

Thats great news fingers crossed the proper scales give you the same (or even better) results :)

I REALLY HOPE THE PROPER SCALES GIVE ME AT LEAST THE SAME i was intending to push the exercise up a notch or two just to make sure they do but ive got myself a summer cold:mad::( i have stayed fine on my food intake but im so put out by this cold i think i will go out again on bike tomorrow despite it will prob make me feel a bit better:sigh:hope everyone is doing well WE CAN DO THIS!! XX

Back