First weigh in 😬

Beelady

I received the new battery for my scales in the post today, so have no excuse not to face the inevitable. 13st 5 1/2 lbs. worse than I thought. Oh well, onwards and upwards ( or hopefully downwards on the scales). Here goes, first day, first week.

ive been where you are! its tough! the journey is really up and down but you have to make yourself accountable to someone! a friend, a bf/husband etc..get them to help you through it?

I can’t think of anyone I could volunteer to help me! I’ll keep thinking though. It’s about me feeling embarrassed to share my weight with family etc!

if your family cant support you in this journey then really maybe keep them out of it until youve achieved your target weight? your only like 13st something right? thats not bad at all! i know and have seen people almost twice that in my group.

i think this site is a forum like most other ones, you get out of it what you put into it or what you would like to get out of it. so far for me its been another way of sharing the ups and downs of this weigh journey....

people on here seem lovely and friendly

I think I mean how it works with different threads etc. I’m not the most savvy tech person! I’m sure it will all fall into place.

Back