Hmmmph

hopefulslimmer

Hey guys,

This is not a nice post I am afraid :cry:

I am not really been able to go and do a number 2 for the past week. I have been taking Senokot and it isn't really working. I finally managed something yesterday but I am convinced there is more there and it won't come out :confused::confused:

Is there anything else I can do? I am drinking about 5 litres a day and taking Senokot so I don't understand why it is still grid locked up there!!!!!

How often should you go on this diet?

iv heard moveacol does the job, but stay close to the loo lol x hope you get sorted soon x

my mum used to be a community nurse and used to have it for her patients, my bro was constipated and she brought some round for him and it done the job!
as i say she had it throgh work so im not sure if you can get it from the pharmacy but i am pretty sure you can xx

Morning i had the same problem last week and started taking fibre sure on sunday and i have been everyday since also a lot of people on here take ducolax and they find it works you can buy ducolax in morrisons its £1.75

I had same prob four days no go, i took Ducolac and wahey, armitage shanks was abused.

make sure you get the Ducolax pearls and not the tablets as the tablets contain quite a bit of sugar. Or suppositries if ur game.

Good luck

go to tescos they sell both ive never tried senokot so i dont know but the fibresure really works everyday since sunday thats not bad

listerine strips... im in total agreement iv searched everywhere for them nobody in kent seem to sell them!

tescos they sell listerine strips in packs of 3

Hey guys,

This is not a nice post I am afraid :cry:

I am not really been able to go and do a number 2 for the past week. I have been taking Senokot and it isn't really working. I finally managed something yesterday but I am convinced there is more there and it won't come out :confused::confused:

Is there anything else I can do? I am drinking about 5 litres a day and taking Senokot so I don't understand why it is still grid locked up there!!!!!

How often should you go on this diet?
Take 2 Ducolax they will work a treat!!!!! Make sure you take them around 6 - 9pm and you will have an early wake up call hun xxYou can get them anywhere asda and tesco sell em off the shelves
As for FIBRECLEAR is a prevetion not a cure...but it availabel on ebay!
Listerine strips are available in asda chemist xx

If all else fails there's always a colonic irrigation, I would love to have that done, reckon you'd feel so cleansed afterwards!

If all else fails there's always a colonic irrigation, I would love to have that done, reckon you'd feel so cleansed afterwards!

Snap....Its something I've thought about for ages. I'm going to get surfing and see the nearest CLEAN/DECENT place that does them.

My sister had one and i've never driven her home so quick - we had to make a pit stop at a garden center and needless to say we were too late - v embarrassing for her - so just shows you they don't empty to all and definately don't have plans for later :eek:

If all else fails you could always use a gycerine suppository not very nice but works! we use them at work i found a link where you can get them so if nothing else works
http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/glycerin-suppositories-for-adults_1_1165.html

I also cant find the listerine strips anywhere been to tesco today and could not find any ! where abouts are they i looked in the mouth wash area and the chewing gum places . Found them on ebay though so could always get them.

LL x

My GP gave me a leaflet on how to order Fibreclear. They come in small tubs containing approx 21 servings and cost £4.95 including P & P. The phone number to ring and order is 01223 812812. (On the leaflet it says this is the Howard Foundation Research Ltd which I think are the makers of the LT formula? Not sure though.........). Hope this helps.

be careful with taking more then ONE Dulcolax as I thought I was going to die with stomach ache, it did empty me no probs and after 20 minutes i was A1 but during, man did it hurt hot sweats going dizzy. All I did was worry how they was going to find me, eventually! lol. What about a good quality suppositorie, I have some at home but I aint going there unless I m ready to explode.
ps each 2/3 days I go! Good luck hope all goes wellx

Babyboosweets - Fibre sure is not the same as Fibre clear. The difference is that fibre sure is 25 calories per teaspoon compared with Fibre clear's 3 calories. Just thought I'd point that out as Fibre sure could knock you out of ketosis.

Back