ho hum, here we go again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by milkybar, 29 September 2011 Social URL.

1. milkybar

milkybar Full Member

Start Weight:
    1st4.9lb
    Current Weight:
    1st4.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well today i went to see my cdc.

this will be my third restart and im feeling a bit cr*p for being here a third time as every time i start i always think it will be my last and this time ill do it!

but i met my cdc tonight and its so weird how different they can all be, shes so amazing and so thorough iv never had one like her before.

i honestly think the right cdc could make this work.

so iv got to get my form signed by the gp and then ill be starting!!

17st 9 today and hopefully one day soon ill be 12st.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Good luck! And if - IF - you find that you struggle again, just use a higher plan, such as SS+ or (my own favourite!) 810. That little bit of real food can make all the difference.

4. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Good luck,it took me ages to find a cdc who could really help me,i shifted just over 5 stone last time with her i have had probably about 6 or 7 other cdc s in the past and have only managed 2 stone each time,you will find it will make one big difference x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.