ho hum

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Emm28, 29 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    oh dear!!!!!

Im sure im slightly constipated :sigh::sigh::sigh:

More water here we come :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katherine-piza-jones

Katherine-piza-jones Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello Emm

i'm the same only been twice in ten days. doh !!

4. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Try the psyllium husks (ground) blended with a shake. It makes the shake really thick - and you can't taste the husks. Drink a large glass of cold water afterwards - and you'll have no more trouble!!

5. Mumof2girls

Mumof2girls Full Member

Seeing as we are on this delightful subject, I dont think I am constipated, but I am definitely not going for no. 2's as often, every 2-3 days at the moment, I had thought that was the norm considering what is going in!

6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    At the start it you can expect a bit of an influx, but then most people struggle, if you are struggling (to the point of straining) then it may help to clear out with dulcolax (but only take 1) then start with fibre 89 or P husks to keep things moving nicely, dont forget, you wont "go" as much as you would do with regular food x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.