Ho wdo you space out your shakes/water through the day?

Anna40

Hi,

As I am off work at the moment and my daughter away - my daily routine is out of the window. Going to bed at 2 am and not getting up till midday etc etc

When I am at work, I have my first shake at 8am, second at 1 - 2 pm and last around 7pm.

I have 1 litre of water on the way to work, 2 litres at work and 1 litre between coming home and going to bed.

Thsi time round I feel constantly starving and permanently attached to the loo with any water I drink so I think maybe I deen to space this out diferently?

Split the shakes into 6 rather then 3 maybe?

I know LL has changed and split their shakes into 4 portions per day, wish LT would do the same....

How do you space out your shakes/water?

Last edited:
You could try splitting your shakes and see how you go, a few do it that way and you seem to be having your water intake. Goodluck. XX

sounds like I think this works really well if you manage to have your shakes a troughly the same time each day I have mine at 10ish then 230ish then 630ish which seems to work for me.

Hope you get back into some kinda routine soon

all the best

Hi, Yeah it is hard to settle into a routine when your off... Im off for 3 weeks after tomorrow.

At first I had my first shake in the morning and then one at lunch time in work ( arround 1) and then one when I got home at about 6..

But then i did a week of lates in work and Had my first shaked at about 12 second at like 7... and then the last one Ive been having very late... I think maybe too late.. at about 11ish!! Sometimes earlier if i remember!

Back