Hobbies good to stress relief

Hi

I have quite a stressful job. I was wondering does anyone know of any hobbies that are good to relieve stress.

I go to the gym 2-3 times a week, but need something to keep my mind occupied at home on a night.

Any suggestions ??

Hey there Geordie Annie - fellow Geordie here :D I find cross stitch is good to help relieve my stress, you can get loads of different designs and kits. I love it, its relaxing and helps you to stop snacking on food too.
Depends on whether you like that kinda thing though! Let me know what you find in the end :)

I get my kits from anywhere I see one I like, I have been to Hobbycraft but I think they're a bit pricey although I could go mad in there they have so much in! I go to the little cross stitch shops too, they sometimes have lots of kits in for half price if they're an older kit which has been discontinued.

You could try online - there are some great online cross stitch shops out there or you could order the DMC Brochure as they do great stuff too. What kind of designs do you think you'd like to do?

Back