Hobbies

It's so interesting to hear about everyone's hobbies. I loved dancing and ice-skating as a child and now go to adult dance classes called Ceroc (an easy form of jiving). It's a fab way to add to body magic and a great night out. A group of us from the dance class have also started going ice-skating every week. I would love to cook as a hobby but i'm hopeless lol! Maybe sw will help sort me out!!

I would so love to train as a Reiki healer! Maybe one day! I think your Mum and I were separated at birth! It's just I lost my intuition somewhere!

Friends of my parents run Reiki training courses... they're currently based in Spain until Feb next year but here's a link to their website:
Contact Details for Tranquil Spirit Reiki and Hypnotherapy near Alhaurin de la Torre, Alhaurin el Grande, Coin, Cartama and Malaga and within travelling distance of Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Mijas, Fuengirola, and Marbella.

I too love books, I studied English Lit until A-level and kinda regret to this day I didn't take it further (instead I too kthe "sensible" option and studied computers!)

Time Travellers Wife is an amazing book and I'm currently really into my historical and fantasy novels. Pillars of the Earth is an amazing book which has really inspired me to read more historical novels.

I love going to the theatre and music gigs but sadly do not go often enough... mainly cos I'm a lazy so and so! :)

I adore animals, especially dogs but unfortunately cos I live on my own, work full time and rent I can't have one of my own... so I regularly visit my parents to see their two monsters :)

I couldn't get into The Time Traveller's Wife, does it take a while? Do I need to give it another try?

reading as i always have a book on the go and if i have less than 30 pages left have a spare book.. also playing on xbox etc

Music is my main passion.i play piano at uni.and a few other instruments in my spare time.so all my time is made up of practising.So my fingers get a great workout its jst the rest of me that doesnt haha!
slimming world doesnt get in the way with me at all.The only problem is i have to be quite organised as im constantly on the go and if i dont have something prepared i wil just eat chocolate.

Back