Hobbies?..

Sess

Hi all,

Well seen as I have given up my evening hobbies (sitting infront of the tele with something to 'pick' on & cooking) I need to find something to keep me occupied, just wondered if any of you can recommend anything, i'd really like to find a hobby that will keep my mind off food! But...

I can't do much physical activity due to a disorder
I don't fancy learning a new language
I'm not the most creative

Hmmm.. i'm stuck!

Hi again, one of the things I am going to do tomorrow is sort out my wardrobe, into the usual sections, fits, nearly fits, used to fit and used to fit a long time ago.
It will give me an added incentive to get back into all the really nice stuff i have and remind me once again that you can't get decent clothes in a size 18/20 here in abu dhabi, not a hobby, but a time passer anyways

Ive started knitting believe it or not - my daughter should have her scarf by next winter lol. Im not the best at it but it keepsmy hands busy at night.
Plus having a 5 month old keeps me busy too although my biggest savior is the xbox - cant eat while you're killing zombies :) - yes Im a geek lol

oh I love the idea of knitting!! evenings are the worst time for me when on a diet.. might try and learn :)

Back