1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Hobbies

Discussion in 'Lipotrim - Off Topic' started by coffeedrinker, 3 February 2013 Social URL.

1. coffeedrinker

coffeedrinker Member

Has anyone found a new interest or hobbie since starting Lipotrim? If so what was it? And is/did it help?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Fighttheflab!

Fighttheflab! Well-Known Member

Going to bed much earlier than I used to is my latest hobby since starting LT! LOL! To escape the hunger!

4. coffeedrinker

coffeedrinker Member

Yep me too! I have also started taking a bit of time to pamper myself and get into certain tv programs. X

5. BIGTsmallt

BIGTsmallt Well-Known Member

snooker. hours at a time.:D

6. Emmy_lu

Emmy_lu Well-Known Member

Reading all the stories on this website! Lol

7. Volstern

Volstern Well-Known Member

I've started watching TV shows at certain times to help distract me. I hope to introduce some daily walking in to my routine in the next week or so, which of course will bring more benefits than just being a distraction from wanting food
    :)

8. nuzzy

nuzzy Well-Known Member

I clean and browse online at clothes I WILL be able to wear soon x

9. Volstern

Volstern Well-Known Member

Actually found myself becoming interested in Photography again after many years. Good thing is, I can take up a couple of hours on the Computer manipulating and having fun with the pictures etc.
    :)

10. JustDi

JustDi Well-Known Member

I always liked cake baking and decorating, still doing it. The hardest think is not to lick my fingers when working:drool:

11. Calliginosity

Calliginosity Well-Known Member

Actually got back into art. Gave it up on the logic ''I'm fat and therefore ugly, I don't want to do anything, it's pointless, nothing I ever produce will be pretty from such an ugly person.''

Whatever. Got back on track. Check it ooouuuttt!

[​IMG]

12. Emmy_lu

Emmy_lu Well-Known Member

Wow your really good , good on ya

13. Kemstah

Kemstah Well-Known Member

That his amazing

14. Kemstah

Kemstah Well-Known Member

Meant "that" is lol