Discussion in 'Lipotrim - Off Topic' started by coffeedrinker, 3 February 2013.

1. coffeedrinker

coffeedrinker Member

Has anyone found a new interest or hobbie since starting Lipotrim? If so what was it? And is/did it help?
  2. Fighttheflab!

Fighttheflab! Well-Known Member

Going to bed much earlier than I used to is my latest hobby since starting LT! LOL! To escape the hunger!
  3. coffeedrinker

coffeedrinker Member

Yep me too! I have also started taking a bit of time to pamper myself and get into certain tv programs. X
  4. BIGTsmallt

BIGTsmallt Well-Known Member

snooker. hours at a time.:D
  5. Emmy_lu

Emmy_lu Well-Known Member

Reading all the stories on this website! Lol
  6. Volstern

Volstern Well-Known Member

I've started watching TV shows at certain times to help distract me. I hope to introduce some daily walking in to my routine in the next week or so, which of course will bring more benefits than just being a distraction from wanting food
  7. nuzzy

nuzzy Well-Known Member

I clean and browse online at clothes I WILL be able to wear soon x
  8. Volstern

Volstern Well-Known Member

Actually found myself becoming interested in Photography again after many years. Good thing is, I can take up a couple of hours on the Computer manipulating and having fun with the pictures etc.

9. JustDi

JustDi Well-Known Member

I always liked cake baking and decorating, still doing it. The hardest think is not to lick my fingers when working:drool:
  10. Calliginosity

Calliginosity Well-Known Member

Actually got back into art. Gave it up on the logic ''I'm fat and therefore ugly, I don't want to do anything, it's pointless, nothing I ever produce will be pretty from such an ugly person.''

Whatever. Got back on track. Check it ooouuuttt!

11. Emmy_lu

Emmy_lu Well-Known Member

Wow your really good , good on ya
  12. Kemstah

Kemstah Well-Known Member

That his amazing
  13. Kemstah

Kemstah Well-Known Member

Meant "that" is lol