Hola! Not been around for a few days x

I`ve had a real hectic few days lately so haven`t had time to come on here x

Friday, I went to London and met up with friends and mooched around for the morning then spent 4.5 hrs sat outside the ITV studio lol It was worth it though and my friends and I managed to get places to see Alan Carr (Chattyman) live :D

His guests were Russell Brand, 3 of the glee cast, Pamela Anderson and the band Plan B. They were all AWESOME!!! Especially Russell and Matt Morrison (who plays Will Schuester) and my friend and I are officially in luuuurve with Matt haha :8855:

Saturday, I completed Race For Life with my 2 daughters. We did it in just over 50 mins which I think isn`t bad for walking it with me carrying my little one for parts of the course :D We`ve raised nearly £200 between us :D I am so so proud of my girls!! :heartpump:

Saturday night I went to a foam party which was just awesome! I was good and stuck to drinking water only ;)

I have been feeling unwell since Friday though, So Saturday I didn`t have all my shakes and not much of my 810 plan meal either as I was feeling too unwell :( Same for Sunday - Hardly ate a thing and only had 2 shakes :( I just couldn`t stomach eating as I was really sick Saturday night when I got home :(

Today, I have made sure that I`ve had all my shakes and tried to eat a decent 810 meal even though I`m still sick as I think it will just make me worse if I don`t. I feel really weak and dizzy and nearly fell over a couple of times today as I felt so dizzy :( I nearly passed out twice on Saturday too :( I feel as though I have flu??

Anyway, Enough of my ramblings! Well done if you actually read this!

How did everyone elses weekend go? I hope you had a great one?

I have my WI on Weds, Hoping I`ve lost something this week as last week was only 1.5lbs :(

*virtual hugs* to all who need them!

Xxx

Well done on the race for life!!
Hope you're feeling better now.

Well done on race for life. I am doing it on my own on July 11th and i am worried as i am soooo unfit haha!! Never mind i will walk it and even if it takes me 3 hours i'll do it :D hehe!!

Glad you have had a good weekend <3 xxx

sounds like the best weekend ever! sorry you were sick though. I could imaging you will have a big loss if you didnt eat much ...good luck with that one.

Thanks guys Xx

I popped on the scales at work last night (Drs) and they say I`m 12st 2lbs which talies with my Wii Fit which would mean a 4lb loss this week, But I don`t ever seem to match the scales of my CDC so I`m a bit wary :( I am a very slow loser, Even on CD and it`s getting to me a bit this week :(

Tasha, Good luck on RFL. You`ll be just fine. Women of all shapes and sizes take part :D

WI tomoz, *stresssssssssssssssss* :(

Xxxx

hey,

good luck with your WI tomo, glad u had a good weekend even if your were poorly.

X Debs X

Back