Holidaaaaay! Celebraaaate!

Cerulean

Silver Member
Well - as of tomorrow evening I'll be off on my hols with a suitcase full of size 14 summer clothes, bikinis and shorts!

I had my legs and - er - 'bits' waxed on Tuesday for the first time ever (never been worth it before as I'd never have considered flashing my pins or anything else on hols)

I've even splashed out on a spray tan today. I left it on until I started to look like Dale Winton's sister and then I had to get in the bath (they suggested leaving it on all night, but I want to look sun-kissed and healthy, not Kat Slater).

And tonight I cycled round to my LLC's with something I wanted to drop off for anther group member wearing tiny denim shorts! If you had told 18st me that would be happening this week I'd have cried!

Look after yourselves this week. I promise you that there will be pictures of me in a bikini and severly cropped pictures of what my tummy looked like when I weighed 17st. Then you'll see that it's worth it.

I spent all day in Paris yesterday and instead of having my favourite snack, I made my friend have it and told her to describe how it tasted to me (there's more than one way to eat a cheese and ham toastie!) - it was a bit like when you have programmes with a sign language interpreter - meals adapted for the edibly impaired!

Right! Must get some sleep - I'm trying to tire myself out for tomorrow night as we have a late night flight to Crete.

Hope next week is a good loss - with a pool and the fact we are on a hill above the local town and I want to do a 10 mile canyon walk I should be fighting fit when I return. Which reminds me - must sort out my medical insurance!

Have a lovely time and well done again for what you have lost!

Mike

Have a blast!!! :character00238:
You lucky thing, we are in for a wet bank holiday weekend :raincloud:

Will look forward to your pics!!!

Have a fabulous holiday; enjoy all your new clothes and strutting your stuff around the pool. You've worked so hard and thoroughly deserve a lovely time!

Bon voyage!

Mrs L xxxxxxxx

Well don'e have a great holiday look forward to the pics:character00238:

Enjoy yourself you really deserve it.

Tiny denim shorts on a bike!!! Sounds fantastic.

Can't wait to see your piccies when you get back.

Claire

Sarah I hope you have a lovely holiday ... in fact you're feeling so good I bet it will be your best one yet!

You've done amazingly well and you deserve to have the best time - well done!

Cath

Sarah, have a wonderful holiday, enjoy your new body & don't cover it up, now it looks good.

Back